5

we arrived at the bar and we were the last to enter. several drivers were quick to come over and greet us. When I saw Lando, my whole face melted. "hey handsome" I said and hugged him.

"tell me something I don't already know" he said sarcastically, tossing back his pretend hair. "you must greet all the drivers" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the table where everyone was sitting. I sat down next to Lando and George when Lando started talking.

"This is the famous mini Russell, behave now guys"

Oscar, Alex, Carlos, Yuki, Pierre, Fernando, Lance and Mick greeted me kindly. I took my time and greeted back kindly. I felt nervous but it quickly passed when Lewis came in and hugged me.

"I didn't know you were coming Russell"

"I came as a surprise" I said making everyone giggle a bit.

"You didn't bring Max I hope" Lewis said giving me a serious look.

"absolutely not, I will do everything to avoid him"

I knew everyone had seen what max had said in the interview because it had gone viral everywhere and luckily they quickly started talking about other things. we ordered food and when we had eaten Lando, Charles, Pierre and Daniel were quickly up and dancing to the music that was now cranked up.

I went to the bar and ordered a drink which I sat and sipped while watching four guys try to dance. I heard a voice behind me order a drink and with a German accent I understood it was Mick so I turned around with a smile.

"what did you order" I asked, turning my focus to the German driver in front of me.

"a beer" he said nervously and laughed.

"how does it feel to be here, in the f1 world" he asked and his smile was wide.

"it feels very good actually, of course I'm always under pressure because I'm a girl"

"You know George talks about you all the time right? He's so proud of you and how far you've come"

I was embarrassed by what he said because I hardly saw that side of George as he would always play the tough, slightly rude big brother to me. we continued to talk for a while before I felt two eyes staring at me, I turned and saw that George was staring at me. I excused myself and went over to him.

"I know what you think and no I didn't flirt with him" I said before he could say anything.

"I hope so because all drivers are banned"

"please George, we both know how much shit I would get if I got with a driver, now we don't talk about it, come lets dance" I said and pulled George up from the sofa.

Me and George danced with the guys and I couldn't stop laughing at their dance moves. i may have seen horrible things in my life but their steps were among the worst i had seen. I felt way too sober to let loose any more so I went to the bar and ordered everyone a shot.