12

it was Saturday and qualifying. i was stressed because i was afraid of being late because there was a queue in the whole city and i hadn't left my room yet. I went down to the lobby and was met by George who was also stressed.

"Belle can I go with you"

"Absolutely" I said and hugged him. we went to the car and he tried to argue that he should drive and I finally gave in and let him drive. i like being passenger princess but when it comes to george i'm terrified.

we arrived and we both had to run in separate directions to catch up on everything we had to do before qualifying started. Olivia was mad at me as usual for not keeping up with her times. I went into my room and changed and braided my hair when I heard heavy footsteps coming.

the door slammed open and I jumped at the loud sound. I turned and saw my teammate standing a few meters away from me. I immediately started thinking about what I had done that didn't suit mr perfectly.

"what the hell are you doing Verstappen, I could have been naked"

"if it had been you, I would have puked straight out"

"what do you want, can't you see I'm busy with my hair"

"if you think we're friends after our conversation in the car then I want to remind you that you're damn wrong. I drove you home because Christan would have killed me otherwise so I expect a thank you"

"first of all I said thank you several times and I didn't think anything else about you so you can go now"

I turned around again and continued to braid my hair. I didn't hear the door open and close so I turned around again and saw Max still standing watching me. I gave him a questioning look which made him sigh and leave my room.

Max Verstappen is a strange person. It bothered me that I was getting different signals from him. one second he's kind of nice but the majority of the time he's a pain in the ass. I finished my hair and went to the car and climbed in. Qualifying had started and I was out quickly to start my flying lap before there was too much traffic.

Q1 went well and I really felt like this weekend was going to be a good weekend for me. I entered the turns perfectly and felt the car listen to everything I said.

Q2 started and Max was out ahead of me which I thought was strange as he usually waited a while after I had gone out. it was going well now and I knew that if I drove the way I did now I would end up on pole until tomorrow. When the time was up I saw that both George and Lando were out and felt sorry for them but tried to put the focus back on me.

Q3 ended with Max in Pole, unusual huh? after that it was Lewis, Charles and Carlos. I was incredibly happy for Lewis that he was at the front but it was sad that Max took first place in his last attempt. When we climbed out of the car, I congratulated Lewis, which Max clearly didn't like.

after a few interviews later I was able to go back to my room. I had tied my robe around my waist and I felt like I was heavy as a rock but light as a feather at the same time. I felt everything start to spin and become blurry. i heard someone knocking on the door but i couldn't get any words out. I felt everything go black but just before I collapsed I felt someone grab me.

I don't know how long I was unconscious but when I woke up everything was still blurry and I heard someone talking to me but I couldn't tell who it was and what the person said first. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up, taking support from the couch behind me.

As if | Max VerstappenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara