13// The plan

Mulai dari awal

"I guess just for this month unless you want more time with me?"

"Let's go with a month for now"

Pastel meringue and Mystic Opal make their way down stairs into the kitchen,Currant cream and Sour belt greet them happily then get told the exciting news despite knowing it would be pretend.

"That's awesome,I'm proud of ya Pastel meringue" Sour belt hugs him. Mystic Opal gets angry and uses her snake hair to throw Sour belt off him.

"Can you not touch my friends!?" Pastel meringue asks angrily.

"Unfortunately you're in my grasp so I can do anything I want to you or them friends of yours" Mystic Opal glares at Pastel meringue coldly.

"Tart tartan rang Sour belt and asked if you and her could go back to dragon city to discuss something with her" Currant cream spoke whilst eating a banana sandwich.

"Did she say what it was about?"

"Nope"

"Must be about Ananas dragon" Pastel meringue though to himself.

"Would you like to come Mystic Opal?" Pastel meringue asks her.

"Yes please"

Both Sour belt and Pastel meringue head out,they drive back to dragon city. Sour belt goes over to Tart tartan and the other dragon hunters. Pastel meringue gets greeted by Royal margarine,he squeezes him tightly,nuzzling him into his chest hair.

"I thought you were coming back next week"

"Tart tartan rang Sour belt,wanting her and me to come back. We are only here for a few hours"

"Few hours...I see" Royal margarine knew he had to make Pastel meringue stay permanently somehow.

"Do you want me to walk with you to the meeting area?"

"You don't have to"

"I insist,last time you almost went into a random field of untamed wyverns"

"Fine then,also I've got a question"

"What is it?"

"How do you know between the different between a normal wyvern and a cannibal wyvern?"

Royal margarine looks at him in shock. "Why are you asking me that?"

"I'm just curious"

"Wyverns are most commonly cream or beige,Buttercream is beige for example. There are also other common colours like black,brown,grey and white. White wyverns can be either so if you do end up finding a white one,be careful and check if it's a normal one"

"Cannibal wyverns can be any colour from red to pink,if you see a green wyvern for example that's when you need to run and get a dragon hunter as soon as possible. Luckily they are extremely rare so there's no need to worry about it"

"Then how was I able to tame Sugar cream?"

"How did you know that i mentioned about it?"