15// Adorable torture

(Warings: Torture and bipolar mention)

"I'm glad that everyone could make it to the meeting" Tart tartan smiles.

"What's the meeting about" Sugar cream asked.

"It's about the Golden dragon" Prune juice inputs.

"Please kiss me"

"Not after you confessed that your a r@pist"

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then take these pregnancy tests and it better be negative!"

"Prune juice,what she meant was her dream is to help make the cannibal wyverns an equal population as humans"

"I SHOVED MY DICK UP HER V@GIN@!"

"Language!" Tart tartan glares at him.

"Where's Pastel meringue and Royal margarine?" Catnip asked.

"I assume they are at their house" Sour belt answering Catnip's question.

"So what's the plan Tart tartan?"

"We head out tomorrow and go straight to the tropical soda islands, that's where the Ananas dragon should be"

"What about Pastel meringue?"

"He won't be coming"

"Tart tartan's decision is still the same for him" Sour belt frowns knowing she will miss him again, They haven't spoken in months.

A knock on the door was heard,everyone wasn't expecting anyone else to visit but Holly berry told them to come in anyway.

"Are you all the people that are going to the Tropical soda islands?" The woman asked.

"Yes,we are heading off tomorrow"

"I am Crimson coral,a gem mermaid from Tearcrown,this is my sister Mystic Opal. We sent Blueberry and Bumble berry to get Royal margarine,why don't we head into the dragon claw inn and continue the chat there"

"Alright then,I shall see you two very soon"

Cherry blossom wakes up upside down,she immediately notices Pastel meringue eyes widened. Royal margarine was holding him back so he wouldn't do anything and just watch the horror of her slowly dying.

"GET ME DOWN YOU SICKO!"

"No,I would rather see you like this"

"GET HER DOWN NOW!" Pastel meringue shouted.

"Do you want me to rip your vocal cords out darling?" Royal margarine looks at him with a crazy smile on his face. His eyes were widened as he holds Meringue's hands tightly.