17// Baby attachment issues

(Warnings: Kidnapping and murder actions due to RM's bipolar disorder)

It was midnight in Dragon city,by the time everyone had went to sleep but Royal margarine couldn't, his eyes were still open whilst looking into the celling. Crimson coral had woken up due to him mumbling to himself, "Are you alright Royal margarine?" Crimson coral asks with worry.

"Yes, yes I'm alright"

"Why aren't you asleep?"

"I just can't sleep right now..I've been stressed"

"May I ask what you have been stressed about lately?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"It will make you feel better to get it off your chest" Crimson coral holds his hand tightly.

"Your right but what I did was sickening"

"What...happened?" Crimson coral looked even more worried.

"I kidnapped someone by knocking them out with sleeping pills, hurt them until their throat was sore or were crying, killed their best friend and used a knife on them!"

"When did you realise that this was not normal behaviour you had towards them?"

"I don't know...he left the basement and I feel like I wanna slit his throat and rip out his vocal cords for leaving me!" Royal margarine inhales and exhales trying to stay calm and not go insane. "Why don't you call and talk to him?, he should know what your going through in better detail so he knows what to do if you ever end up trying to hurt him again" Crimson coral passes Royal margarine his phone and leaves the room.

Royal margarine scrolls to find Pastel meringue's contact number and rings him.

Pastel meringue wakes up due to a phone ringing next to him, it was a landline phone next to a crib which he woke up in. He picks up the phone and answers. "Hello?"

"Hey darling...are you alright?" Royal margarine's insane personality had came back to him.

"No, i just woke up in a crib"

"Where are you at darling?"

"It looks like a cave, also are you high right now? You sound like your willing to commit murder"

"I would murder anyone who came in our way darling~" Royal margarine laughs. "You know i would do anything for you...even if i have to kill somebody just to protect and keep you safe with me"

Pastel meringue sighs. "Do you wanna know how my am is doing?"

"I suppose so dear"

Pastel meringue shows Royal margarine his healing arm with stitches on, Margarine was pleased to see the wound healing.

"I'm glad your sweet arm is healing sweetie.."