Chapter 17:Blind Date

Right now asta luck and finral were at a restaurant in nean sitting in front of 3 girls who are their dates for the mixer finral set up.

(Rebecca Ellen Elica)

One of the girls had a frown on her face not looking at them but instead glanced in a different direction. The other 2 girls had smiles on their faces looking at luck and finral.

Asta:(Thinking)So this is a mixer huh?

Finral:How about we introduce ourselves!?

Opening a spatial portal he brings out soem flowers and does a pose while winking at the girls.

Finral:I am  finral rolacase a spatial mage from the touta village! I'm 21 and a member of the black bulls. The nocturnal flowers are a sign of my desire to get to know you all.

Feeing like his introduction was successful he nudges asta and luck to do the same.

Finral:Introduce yourselves too!

Luck:(Thinking)I think I should tell them what I like....

Luck:I'm luck voltia I am 18 from the village of Ibon.I like fighting especially fights to the death with plenty of blood and gore!

Asta:(Thinking)Ok here goes nothing.

Asta:Hello my name is asta from hage village. This is my first time being here after all.so care to tell me your name?

The girl rebecca then responds to his question although asta can tell by looking at her she is not that interested.

Rebecca:Rebecca scarlet.

The other 2 girls Ellen and Elica were thinking to themselves about their dates.

Elica(Thinking)He's from hage he's the bottom of the barrel in a different sense!

Ellen:(Thinking)I knew they were from an order of magic knights but the black bulls!?

While they were thinking this finral was thinking they were losing interest in him and his friends so he decided to break the ice once more.

Finral:How about you 2 introduce yourselves?

Elica:I'm Ellen. I work at a salon.

Elica:I'm Elica. I work at a tailor shop.

Rebecca:Like I said before my name is Rebecca and I work at a restaurant.

Finral:It's amazing that you'll have your own fields that your putting your all into.I'd love to hear more about what you do at work.

Elica:What we do is boring tell us about what a magic knight does!

Ellen:Yeah I want to hear about it too!

Finral:I'm glad to hear that well then...

He turns his attention to luck.

Finral:Luck I heard you did well last time. What did you do?