Chapter 15:A Wounded Lion

Leopald arrives on the scene and sees the dead bodies of rades zombie soldiers.in piles while asta was having a standoff with the invader.

Leo:(Thinking)Did he really take out this many enemies with just his sword or was it his magic like he uses with his eyes?

He then calls out to asta getting his attention.

Leo:HAHAHA YOU'RE JUST FULL OF SURPRISES I'D EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM MY RIVAL!!!

Asta glances at leo but only for a brief moment returning his gaze back to rades.

Asta:You come to this kingdom for reasons unknown so willing to hurt innocent people who have done nothing to you. I am gonna get some answers from you after beating you into the ground.

Before he can make a move rades summons a special zombie-like creature that sent an attack at asta whoo had too jump away to avoid it.

Rades:Did you really just call them innocent? Anyone who doesn't acknowledge my power is guilty of death!!

Rades:Jimmy, your target this time is that shit there in front of you.

Kurama:Asta be careful those purple orbs surrounding that thing is giving off some bad energy.

Asta:Don't worry I won't get hit by those things.

Asta:So you summon puppets to fight for you huh? I see your the cowardly type who doesn't fight this'll be over quick.

The kunai in his hand asta then closes his hand and brings out more 3 pronged kunai.and throws them the kunais land around rades who smirked thinking asta missed.

Rades:HAHAHA CAN'T AIM KID? YOU MISSED ME WHAT WERE THOSE STUPID KNIVES SUPPOSE TO DO ANYWAY!?

Asta:-Smirks-Didn't you hear me earlier all you have to do is don't blink.

Asta to leos and rades surprise vanished from sight and attacked the puppet.

The explosion sent rades back first hitting a wall as leo had to block keeping debris and smoke from getting to him

Leo"What the hell was that?