chapter 5... confession gone wrong?

(back to planet pov!!)

Saturn pov

9:35 am

I was cooking in the kitchen when suddenly I heard a loud crash! It's disturb me so I quickly go toward where the sound was..and I find mercury..! He was bleeding on his knees and his nose..! I quickly goes toward where the medicine was and I quickly put a plaster on his knees to stopped it bleeding..!

(Side note: I don't know what a plaster is..I thought plaster is a 🩹)

I called Jupiter and he immediately come home! He was shopping groceries with Uranus until I call him! Jupiter were worried about mercury...not only mercury knees were bleeding! His head is also bleeding!!

<Time skip>

Finally after 4 minute Jupiter and Uranus finally came home! Jupiter quickly goes toward mercury with a worries face..he touch mercury knees gently to ask how it badly hurt for mercury! If it doesn't stopped bleeding we had to go to the nearest hospital! But thanks goodness! That Uranus know how to stopped a bleeding knees and head! Uranus is a professional doctor student! And also a art artist! After 36 minutes the bleeding finally stopped! Thank star that Uranus is here! But still , mercury cannot walk with his knees is still open and showing his meat..it's was really gross..but it must hurt really badly with mercury! Jupiter carry mercury to lay on the couch! Mercury need to rest his knees/leg to stopped it from bleeding and hurting himself!

No one pov

The other , Venus , mars and earth quickly goes downstairs to check on mercury since Uranus told it in the group chat they has. Mars was comforting mercury , while earth just stayed silent having a worried emotions on his face..while Venus just said that mercury is dumb and clumsy.mercury looked at Venus with a annoyed face and tone. Venus just smirked and teasing mercury.

"AwW pOoR tHe LiTtE gUy Eh? Hm..ArE yOu OkAy??" Venus teased mercury..he had a grin on his face and clingy toward mercury cheek..mercury just blushed.

Earth saw what Venus did and said to mercury..earth thought that Venus was flirting with mercury..mars sees the expression on earth face and he noticed what Venus did..mars rolled his eyes at Venus and put his hand on earth shoulder. Mars smiled tenderly at earth..earth blush a little and smiled back..since everyone is busy with mercury mars thought that it is his chance. He grab earth hand and quickly ran to the garden he wanted to talk to earth alone..

"Earth..i wanted to confess about this for a very long time...just..if you reject me , we will still be friends right..?" Mars asked gently carresing earth hand. Earth looked at mars and nods..
"I wanted to say..that I really like you when we started being friends! I know that this sounds weird but..will you be my boyfriend..?" Mars asked with a worried tone , mars was blushing and smiling abit..earth didn't expect this..he also has a crush on mars..but also on Venus..he cannot chose between them..if he dated mars..what if Venus also confess to him? He will miss the chance..Mars is still waiting for earth answer..mars sees earth worried face and guilt in his eyes..mars know what his answer is going to be.."mars..I..I don't know about this..I liked you but-" earth trying to find excuse for it. "You actually don't right? I get it earth. You doesn't like me...you sees me as only yours own bestfriend right?" mars asked with a annoyed tone..but he doesn't looked right toward earth eyes..earth felt guilty and worried for mars..earth sighs earth wanted to say something and mars looked back right toward earth blue and green eyes.."mars..I liked you! But I don't know whose to chose..I like you but I also liked Venus..! But still..I cannot give you the answer to this question..but we can still be friends if you liked..?" Earth gently asked..earth smiled warmly at mars..mars looked at earth and give a smiling face at earth back again..mars nods so that's mean they're still "bestfriend".

Venus pov

I tease mercury and when I looked back at mars and earth- they're were gone..? WAIT- did mars confess to earth?! No no no!! This can't be happening! I quickly Leave mercury and the other to searched for mars and Earth..

<Time skip>

After a while I finally found mars..with earth they were inside the garden ? Earth was hugging mars..its look like he was comforting him..? Did mars already confess his feeling to earth? Or did mars cannot tell earth his feeling? I was getting confused but a little jealous since earth is hugging mars...I was wacthing carefully when mars Spotted me..I was still confusing toward them but I don't notice mars is staring at me...I noticed mars was looking at me when he told earth..now earth is looking at me...I was about to speak when suddenly pipsqueak came there? Why does he always came right back at me?

Why was mars and earth and mercury was looking at me? I was only stalking mars and earth..not even a big deal- okay nevermind..it was a big deal-

Earth pov

I didn't even realize that Venus was staring at me and mars..he look..a bit of jealous? Then suddenly mercury and the other came toward the garden..I don't know why..but I was confusing on Venus..mars was also looking surprised that Venus is there..

Then suddenly Venus looked furious at Mercury..

Mercury pov

I was trying to caught up with Venus when suddenly Venus stopped at the garden? He was stalking mars and earth? I wanted to confront him but my legs were hurting..Saturn give me a stick so I could try to walk a little bit..I lets out a gasp of hurt Venus noticed it and roll his eyes..

Venus pov

I was about to come at mars and earth when suddenly mercury came right behind me and moan in pain..why was he even following me?! Now I have to take care of him..I looked at mars and earth the last time before carrying mercury in my hand toward the living room..where he belong.

Mars pov

Me and earth was wacthing Venus to sees what was he going to do..I was thinking that he gonna tell us that we are a reckless idiot for just leaving mercury in the living room not saying anything to Mercury. But suddenly mercury bragged in and moans in pain..he was behind Venus so Venus roll his eyes and give me a furious look while Venus give earth a soft smile abit..Venus then carry mercury toward the living room..now I guess we have our time back again?

______________________________________

I'm so sorry that this chapter is confusing (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) Also!! I'm making a new story!! It's will be inspired from TikTok!!! Also I'm sorry that this book is short or whatever ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ
But hey! If I found something interesting for you guys I will update this chapter alr! Okayy bye bye (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Also follow my insta!!
@nyxieluv
Cause I'm gonna post spoiler on there
0w0