Zhou Ziyan stepped forward and knocked Song Douding in the face, "Uncle Song, don't worry. If Douding is naughty, you should be punished as you should. We in Daqing don't have this idea. He's scaring you."

  When Zhou Ziyan exposed Song Douding's lie, he immediately covered his eyes and hid in Song's father's arms, pretending that the person who just spoke was not him.

  Song Weifeng just put away his and Douding's baggage, "Dad, we are back."

  Song Douding took his baggage and stood next to Song Weifeng obediently.

  Song's father pinched Song Weifeng's shoulders and took a good look at the child, "It'll be good when he's back, it'll be good when he's back!"

  Although he had two more scholars at home after going out, he had never been separated from his two children for so long. The separation during these days was really hard to bear.

  The other uncles and aunts followed Father Song, rubbing their hands and faces, wondering whether they should step forward.

  The three of them were just residents in the alley before, but now they are scholars!

  That is a scholar who is not expensive in officialdom and has been recorded in the court. Can these ordinary people like them still get along with them as before?

  When Zhou Ziyan saw the neighbors behind Song's father, he naturally saw the excitement in their eyes and the helplessness on their bodies.

  He gently pushed Song Douding and said with a smile: "Douding, didn't you buy a lot of Yuenan Prefecture's specialties and want to share them with everyone?"

  "Hey, yes, yes!" Song Douding immediately squatted on the ground, opened his small bag, and took out his carefully selected gadgets, "Aunt Hua, this is for you..."

  "Auntie, this is for my younger brothers and sisters!"

  "Uncle Liu, this is for you to drink..."

  The elder who was called by Song Douding's name looked at him, said "Hey", walked up to Song Douding and touched his head.

  Song Douding looked up and smiled sweetly as before.

  He just passed the examination to be a scholar, he is still Song Douding!

  "Douding!" Aunt Hua was the first to pick up Song Douding and weighed the child, "He has gained a lot of weight."

  Aunt Zhang called her baby from behind, held his hand and said, "Go and touch your little brother Douding. You can also be a scholar in the future. Go!"

  "Okay." The little baby ran over happily, feeling happy!

  Zhou Ziyan stood aside with his hands behind his back, and many people slowly gathered around him.

  It's just that Zhou Ziyan's current image is too tall, and there is a big distance between him and other people, and the neighbors don't dare to approach him easily.

  In the eyes of everyone, Master Zhou not only got the first exam in one test, but also taught the little Douding who passed the child test and got the title of scholar.

  It's terrible, it's awesome!

  They can't tarnish such a god-like figure, it's better to look at it from a distance.

  Zhou Ziyan found that there was a vacuum around him, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

  But looking at the scene where Song Douding was overwhelmed by his uncles, aunts and uncles, he felt that he should continue to maintain a vacuum.