Zhou Ziyan was listening nearby, feeling his nose itchy and wanting to sneeze.

  "Douding, do you know whose painting this is?" Song Weifeng patted the top of Little Douding's hair, "This is the painting of 'Lord General Xian'. Look at the signature, it is the surname of 'Lord General Xian'."

  Song Douding blinked and suddenly jumped up, "Really!"

  "Of course it's true." Song Weifeng nodded.

  "Mom!" Song Douding held up the painting and looked around, "It turned out to be a painting by 'Lord General Xian'... But why did the prefect give us this?"

  Zhou Ziyan coughed lightly, "Who is the prefect? ​​You may already know who you admire."

  Song Douding suddenly realized, "So that's it, the prefect is really powerful!"

  "Okay, let's go back." Zhou Ziyan asked Song Douding to put away these two paintings and calligraphy. "You can take them both back and hang them in your room to encourage you to study hard."

  Song Douding hugged the scroll tightly and nodded vigorously.

  Song Weifeng twirled his fingertips and pinched Song Douding's shoulders diligently, "Douding, this painting..."

  Can you give it to him? He really wants it!

  Song Douding could tell at a glance what his brother was going to do. He walked ahead with his head shaking, "I want... fifty candied haws!"

  "Song Douding!" Song Weifeng gritted his teeth, "Don't take advantage of me!"

  "Otherwise, I won't give it to you, just a little bit." Song Douding made a face at Song Weifeng, then quickly ran forward,

  Song Weifeng looked at Zhou Ziyan, stamped his feet, and ran after Song Douding.

  If you don't give it, you won't give it. If you ask for fifty candied haws, it's obvious that you are taking advantage of the situation.

  He must spank Song Douding until his ass blossoms today!

  Zhou Ziyan followed behind with his hands behind his back.

  They came here and finally got a painting that was originally his. It was really dumbfounding.

  Song Weifeng, on the other hand, not only has his Yu Ruyi, he will also have this painting in the future.

  It seems that the biggest winner of this trip to Fucheng is Wei Feng.

Chapter 58

  After paying homage to the magistrate, their government examination was completely over.

  Zhou Zi said that when they came, they drove the carriage by themselves, and when they left, they decided to go with Ma Ming Academy.

  As for carriages, there is also a carriage company in Yuenan Mansion, which is still the head office.

  Zhou Ziyan returned the carriage.

  Then take the order issued by the head office and go to the Maminggou store to sell your records.

  This group of people had just stepped onto the border of Maminggou.

  Before getting off the carriage, I saw the Registrar waiting at the entrance of the official road with some government servants.

  Liao Wei'an was the first to jump out of the carriage and asked about the situation, "Master Registrar, what is this?"

  The chief clerk seemed to be relieved when he saw Liao Weian, "Hey, aren't there bandits outside? The county magistrate was afraid that something might happen to you candidates, so he sent me to wait on the official road. If there is any situation, I can report it in time."