Half of 3rd day! 7/10. Nothing bad- Okay, I take that back.

Začať od začiatku

".......... So we should add something so rim the shelves, but what?" Sora asked to no one in particular.

"We could look at some of the trees a bit farther from the cave." Moon suggusted.

Sora tilted her head. "Why farther?"

"People who are observant, like Qibli for example, might notice that if a few trees are cut down, something might have happened there, or something is near there."

Sora nodded. "Oh. I see. Should we go?"

"Sure!" Moon smiled. "But we should probably write a note for Turtle."

"Yeah." Sora pulled out a piece of paper and ink, and wrote down, 'Me and Moon went to find wood for the library.' And then pinned it to the wall. "That should me good enough."

"Now we can go!" Moon said, flying though the waterfall.

Sora followed, and they both flew a bit far out, in search of wood.

Moon flew down in forest, followed by Sora. 

"Hmmm. What about this one?" She said, pointing to a tree next to them.

Moon broke off a small branch, and took the bark off of it, showing a dark brown color.

Both Moon and Sora said no to that one.

"That one?" Moon said, pointing at a tree that was white with black streaks.

Sora broke off a piece, and skinned off it's bark. It was a light tan color. 

"This one's okay." Moon said.

"Yeah...." Sora agreed.

"What if we take it's chop of it's branches in a way where there all still connected, spilt them in half, and put them on the wall so it looks like white vines growing on the wall?" Moon suggusted.

"That would look pretty cool...." Sora said, imagining the product in the end. "Let's look at some other trees to see if this is the best option."

Moon nodded at that. 

They searched for a bit, before settling on the white tree. Moon and Sora cut down the tree, and then Moon cut off a few branches that had a wavy patterns, and had many smaller branches attached to it. 

Sora picked up a long without the branches, and the two flew up into the sky, and to the waterfall, where instead of diving in, they carefully walked in.

Moon saw Turtle chipping at the hole that she was working on, and said, "Hi Turtle!"

"Oh. Hi. Uh, I know that you guys went to get wood, but um, why do you have curly branches and a log?" He asked.

Sora smirked. "We have an idea, that's all."

"I just got a bad feeling." Turtle and Moon said in unison.

"Wait, Moon, can you say that?" Sora asked.

Moon smirked in the same way she did, and said, "We have an idea, that's all."

"That's a real bad feeling." Sora shivered. "Reminds me of Kinkajou and Tsunami mixed together.."

"Oh, yeah, if they don't behave, we get a few free scrolls." Turtle said.

"What?" 

"The meeting yesterday." Turtle said. "They made a rule that when the two don't behave, someone will take a scroll from them, and have Tsunami embarrass them."

"Oh, that."

"Anyway, let's get to work." Moon said, taking a branch and carefully cutting it in half.