Chapter 36-40

Começar do início

  "This..." The boy was a little embarrassed.

  What is the identity of his young master, and how can he go to a noodle stall to eat noodles? !

  Zhou Ziyan waved his hand, "Just ask. If he doesn't want to, then he won't come to see me."

  After saying these words, Zhou Ziyan left first.

  The owner of the noodle stall is a brother. He has his hair tied up and his noodles are dressed up. He must be married.

  Wearing an apron, he sprinkled green onions and cooked noodles in one go.

  The person delivering the noodles was a boy who looked to be in his early teens, running around carrying a dinner plate.

  A small noodle stall with the smell of fireworks everywhere.

  Zhou Ziyan lifted his robe and sat down, raised his hand and called for noodles, "Boss, two bowls of noodles, one without chopped green onions and one with some sliced ​​meat."

  "Okay!" Brother Boss responded abruptly.

  Zhou Ziyan picked up the rag on the table and wiped the table clean himself.

  Before the bench was warm, a person stood opposite.

  Liao Weian was wearing a light blue-grey round-neck robe, with fine lines all over his body and a luxurious waistband. He stood opposite Zhou Ziyan with his hands raised, saying respectfully and politely, "Ms. Zhou."

  He is slightly older than Zhou Ziyan.

  Now standing in front of Zhou Ziyan, he felt a little nervous and inferior.

  After all, the 'Xiangong Zhou' in front of him, although he is now a white man, has a higher official rank than him, and is brothers with his teacher, how can he dare to offend him.

  "Sit down, I ordered you a bowl of noodles with a few more slices of meat." Zhou Ziyan wiped the chopsticks clean and put them away for Liao Wei'an.

  Liao Weian smiled softly and put down the blue cloth baggage in his hand, "You... Mr. Zhou still remembers that students like to eat meat."

  He lifted his robe and sat down, enjoying the quiet and rustling atmosphere.

  Since the old man in front of him has changed his family name, it is natural that he should also be called by his new name.

  Zhou Ziyan didn't care about Liao Weian's change of title. He recalled his days in Qingjing Province and laughed in his heart, "Why don't you remember that every time you and your colleagues came to my house, they always asked for barbecue and stew?" Meat......"

  Although he was noisy with Lin Fanji at that time, he often interacted with several of Lin Fanji's disciples in private.

  With his good craftsmanship, he successfully captured all Lin Fanji's apprentices, leaving the little old man speechless with anger.

  While listening, Liao Weian rolled up his sleeves and poured tea for Zhou Ziyan... no, water.

  There is no tea at this noodle stall, only boiled water.

  The young boy came over with two bowls of noodles, and Zhou Ziyan took the one without chopped green onions.

  Liao Weian naturally took another bowl.

  The noodles were still warm, and Zhou said he was almost hungry, so he started eating without saying anything.

  Liao Weian saw this and said, "Counting the days, the student and Mr. Zhou have not seen each other for four months."