Chapter 8 - There Again

1st Person POV (Sam)

Those guys were making me go insane, I was brutally attacked by that Vex's brother earlier as well, this is ridiculous!

!FlashBack!

- One wrong move my friend, and you will be dead my friend -

I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes. Scar's eyes flashed a deep blue as I stared at him, a flash of white appeared. He had lost control completely.. I was terrified, my face dropped as I felt a rush of energy run through me. The white disappeared. I was against a wall, winded. He had one hand holding me up, wrapped around my neck. He didn't seem to know what he was doing, anger seemed to fuel him.

- DON'T YOU THREATEN ME -

He screamed in my face, this is when I noticed I still had the knife in my hand. Feeling extremely threatened, I slashed his arm. He dropped me onto the floor with a thud. He continued to let out an airy, high pitched, terrifying scream. He swung around, whacking me in the eye. I was.. Terrified. This had never happened before, I was never so scared until now. Even being with the Watcher boy, Grian.

I continued to sit there, rubbing my neck while staring up at the screaming Vex. He had collapsed onto the floor, still screaming, gripping onto his neck as he dragged himself across the floor. A loud gurgle of a scream could be heard, louder than the rest, making me cover my ear and curl up into a ball. It was extremely loud, the frequency being so high I'm surprised I could hear it.

Then Nothing..

!FlashNow! (completely a word)

I stood there, watching the two men continue to walk down the cave. I felt battered and bruised. I just wanted to get out of there. I had decided I wasn't going to live in that cave anymore. Move to another one for all I care, I had given up on keeping the Vex and Watcher quiet so I was moving. They had made so much noise I wasn't surprised if those guys were there for them, Searching.

Continuing up the cave, bats would squeak, giving me frights here and there. When I had managed to crawl my way up the cave it was dark out, I had lost track of time from living down there for so long. I thought the appearances would be done but a purple helmeted person appeared in front of me.

- Hey Cu- Wait, who are you? -

The man concerningly asked, staring me up and down.

- I'm Sam, who are you? -

The man froze when I answered.

- Oh, well.. Sam nice to meet you -

A small smile appeared on his face offering his hand for me to shake. I smiled happily, grabbing his hand, shaking it. Next thing I know we are in a swirl of madness. Purple and white spin around me, the purple quickly turning grey as I was transported somewhere. Somewhere which I know too well.

- Admin of the server of Hermitcraft, why do you come unannounced? You know you will be punished if have no good reason -

The man looked down, he looked a lot more godly, a lot more.. Evil. He was wearing a long grey cloak with a small purple outline. The grey had gold and silver lacing through it. He had a golden lopsided halo above his head which had a small white very transparent cloud surrounding it.

- Sorry Runechan, Admin of the server Freedonia, I will be announced next time but this is urgent, the admin of Yandere High School, the person who killed.. -

- Yes we know who he is, Xisuma. We have had several encounters with him across the years -

Xisuma nodded up at Runechan.

- Well i found him in my server and here he is -

He stepped to the side to show me on the ground behind him. The transportation never gets easy unless you are using it and are good, me however.. Yeah.

- Welcome back Sam, Admin of Yandere High School -

Runechan solemnly spoke, she didn't seem pleased to be seeing me again.

- Ah yes, I love being trapped in this place, I know you love me Runechan -

I said in a sarcastic tone, trying not to act any sort of nervousness. I hated being here, being trapped in the one cell that was made for me and for me only. The cell was high security, 3 guards daily. The bars itself was made out of pure plasma, it was not fun

- Thank you Xisuma, we can handle it from here -

Ruechan gracefully spoke. I stared at Xisuma as he disappeared in a wisp of smoke, leaving me and Ruechan alone.

- Are you ready to go back? -

She floated down to me, helping me stand up.

- Sometimes I feel sorry for you, I thought you were going to be a great admin. I wasted so much on you -

She quietly muttered. Quickly coughing, hoping to cover it up from SlowRiot, the only person above her in the tier system.

- Rue, you should know not to favourite -

She nodded, swiftly walking me over to the jail via the tunnel whorl. She plopped me into my usual cell and whispered.

- Be better and maybe, just maybe you'll be allowed out early -

And then she disappeared, leaving me in my cell. I laid against the wall, under the tally marks which I had already ingrained in. Tears slowly sting my eyes, falling slowly. Here I was again, after 7 years of being trapped in this cell, I had managed to escape. Why did I do that, why did I bring myself back here.

The tears harshly fell, rushing down my face as I sat there, lonely once again...

[954 words, thoughts on this chapter?]