Chapter 3 - The Search

IMPORTANT: TW : Passing out, S@m From YHS

FOR THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS IT WILL GET A LOT WORSE GRAPHIC AND MORE WISE, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MOST LIKELY NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING TOO GRAPHIC SO PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THE TW's!

1st Person POV (Scar)

I sat there, in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do, the parrot boy was missing, yes people were now looking for him but he was still missing.

I was moping around in my room when I heard a knock on the door, in a panicked hopeful scurry I flung the door open, hoping to see the small parrot. Sadly it was just my brother asking if I was doing anything for dinner.

- Hey Scar! What are you doing for dinner?? -

Cub spoke, questioning the other Vex. He pushed his glasses up as he spoke with a grin on his face.

- I thought you'd be searching for the parrot hybrid? What was his name.. Grian -

Cubs eyes widened as he realised what had happened.

- He's missing!! Why didn't you tell me! -

My eyes wandered to his arm where the communicator was usually implanted only to see it missing.

- Experiment gone wrong, getting another from Tango soon -

He seemed to notice my eyes noticing that it was missing, the glare on his glasses making him look quite intimidating. He was only an inch taller than me but still, give me some credit.

- That's why, Stress put it on the main general channel -

He nodded, grabbing me by my pointy ear, pulling me out the door. I never realised how strong he was until now. I used to be able to beat him up usually because he was into science and I was everything else.

- HEY! What are you DOING?! -

I yelled at him not wanting to do whatever he was doing.

- You're looking for Grian, with me, now! -

I sighed, I didn't want to but here i was looking for the parrot boy i met yesterday, all because he fell out of a tree. And possibly the kidnapping aspect but yep.

- Hey, Scar i know you don't seem to happy about this but you better start caring because you'll become the grump of the server and no-one will like you like before in high school -

My eyes widened, he did not just mention that, yes in high school i was a bit of a shit back then but he didn't have to mention it. Especially now when someone is missing. He seemed to notice the change in my mood as I became uncomfortable because of what he said. He slapped me on the back.

- Cheer up, and please lets get this started, we'll start looking in the forest which he is basing by -

I nodded following behind my older brother with my head down, like what I was used to. I was the runt of the family, talents but none which were useful unlike my brother who had many good useful talents. He was good at every subject he tried in apart from physical education (PE) but that was because he didn't particularly like that subject and it was more of a me thing. Yes I had the looks and physical attraction, but I never had a great personality until I joined Hermitcraft where I was told by Xisuma to be a better human, or well, as human as a Vexling with pointy elf ears can get. That knocked some sense into me after a couple times of being suspended from the server. We don't talk about that as well, no one does because that's not me anymore, I'm a great human who helps people. Right? I'm good right? Tell me I'm a better person heh. Yup. Sorry I got side-tracked, our parents always favoured Cub for his knowledge and intelligence.. I think that's the same thing. Oh well, I only got onto Hermitcraft because of him.