"who's them?" he questioned.

"the ghost riders." "the kids of the party."

mason and liam looked at each other in confusion while scott stared at them blankly.

"i think we need to work on balancing our priorities." franchie told the senior.

he nodded. "got it."

"we can get a lightning rod." liam suggested. "attract the ghost riders and catch them off guard."

"since everyone from the party are in danger, all we need to do is find a safe place for them to hide until the storm passes." mason gave an alternative idea.

liam was visibly growing irritated. "the ghost riders ride the lightning. nowhere is safe."

"it is, if we're underground." mason exclaimed. "the earth can ground lightning of eletrical charges. everyone would be safe."

"okay." scott sat down beside franchie. "here's what we're gonna do. we take everyone to the argent bunker underground, it's lined with mountain ash."

it was like everyone was against liam's ideas. "we stopped the ghost riders last night. we could do it again."

"we didn't stop them. they just retreated, we don't know why." scott corrected them.

liam thought for a second, his alpha was right. they would have to put aside the plans to attack the ghost riders and prioritise keeping everyone safe. "okay. but how do we get everyone in the bunker?"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

turns out moonee had overslept and missed all her classes. at least that's what she told everyone, she was really just laying in bed, thinking about what fran had said to her, and how vexed liam was with her. now, with dark circles under her eyes and her long dark hair in a messy bun, moonee was stood with the rest of the partygoers in the underground tunnels.

"why are we underground?"
jayden questioned.

"because this is the way for the bunker." hayden told her.

"you guys have a bunker? who are you people?" nathan asked, fear in his voice.

they ended up telling them all the cold hard truth, which was the only way to convince them to keep themselves safe.

"we're people who know things that most of the people don't know about." liam told him, not making any sense at all.

moonee gave her boyfriend a look, wondering why he had to word it like that. the dunbar boy looked back at her before quickly glancing away. moonee could scream, this was so frustrating. so much for working on their communication skills.

"what?"

"just keep moving." hayden ordered.

nathan and the other students started to head to the bunker and liam and moonee trailing behind them to make sure they don't get lost but hayden noticed something was wrong.

"guys. where's gwen?" hayden asked.

liam rushed back, leaving moonee to lead the group. nathan made his way to the front so he could stand beside her.

"you and your friends are a bunch of weirdos." he muttered.

"mhm."

nathan frowned. "what's up with you? you're not even going to tell me to shut the hell up?"