= cuddle buddy =

Every time they have to sleep in pairs, Lily will eventually end up with Heeseung. She doesn't get it. At first, she thinks that it's pure coincidence but now, she thinks it's fate and they both love it. No one knows Lily's sleeping habits more than Heeseung and he's always rubbing it in the other members' faces, especially Jake, knowing how much he adores cuddling the girl to sleep.

This time, they're in a vacation for a show and there are two rooms. Each of the rooms provided two queen beds so each room will have four people sleeping but in pairs. They had to play a few games of rock paper scissors to decide but at the end, Lily still ended up with Heeseung.

When nighttime arrives, Lily showered and put on her skincare before lying down on the bed, ready to sleep. "Are you going to sleep now?" Heeseung asked, as he himself is about to take a shower. "No. Not now. I'm going to play some games on my phone, then maybe goes to sleep. Are you going straight to sleep after showering?"

Heeseung hummed, "probably. I'm still so tired from today's activities but we'll see." Lily nodded her head and went to play her favorite game on her phone without a care in the world. It took Heeseung about 15 minutes to shower and once he's done, he walked out the bathroom to blow dry his hair. Usually, he would let it air dry but since he's sleeping next to Lily who's very sensitive about certain things, he decided to just blow dries it.

After he is done, he plopped himself onto the bed right next to Lily. "I feel like something's missing," said Heeseung. That's when he picked her head up and placed it on his left arm. "That's more like it." Lily placed her phone down to face Heeseung. The camera is still recording in the room but by the sight of it, it seems like Lily is deep asleep and Heeseung is just cuddling her which is a pretty normal.

"Hi." He breathes out and then smiled. "Eww, oppa. Are you flirting with me right now?" Heeseung chuckled and give her a peck on the nose. "I don't know, maybe? Do you like it, baby?" She shrugged her shoulders. She then scoots closer to him until there was no space between them. Heeseung like this. Being able to hold Lily in his arms without having any of the members trying to steal her away from him.

His hand shot up to gently caresses her hair which had her feeling sleepy. "Where did you go with Jay, Jungwon and Sunoo today? Is it fun?" Lily hums. "We went luging and it was fun. Except for the fact that I'm horribly bad at playing it. Oh!" She raised her arm to show the little bruise that is starting to form due to her recklessness. "I got this because I bumped into a pillar while walking. I'm pretty sure I saw it but I don't know why it happened."

Heeseung's free hand went to caress the bruises as he tries to study it. "No wonder your dad is worried about you all the time, baby. You're so fragile. I'd be worried too if I was him." Lily snorted, "am not fragile. I'll be fine. People get bruises from time to time too."

"Not as often as you though. Anything else interesting happened today?" Lily hummed. "Then we went to a restaurant called Jungwon's Table. It was really good but the portion is a bit too much. Still, Jay oppa praised me for eating so well." She is giddy just thinking about it. Heeseung nodded his head. "It's good that you're eating well, baby. Since that day that you decided to go on the extreme diet, we were so worried for you. You lost like what, 5 kg in three days? That's kinda insane if you think about it. Don't you dare do that again."

Lily shook her head. Even the thought of it is scary enough. The amount of pain she had to go through is enough reason for her to not do it again. "What aboit you, oppa? How was your day today?"

"It was fine but kinda bland because you weren't there with me. But I had fun. We went to the amusement park and got on the Disco Pang Pang thingy. It was fun."

"It sounded so fun. Sunoo oppa promised to bring me there one day. I hope I get to go there soon." She pouted as she speaks. "Then? Did you went on anything else?" Heeseung nodded his head. "We got on a Viking Ship. You know I don't really like things that has to do with heights so it was not my cup of tea but Sunghoon and Ni-ki went on it like twice, I think."

Lily frowned, "are we talking about the same Sunghoon? Isn't he bad with heights?"

Heeseung shrugged his shoulders. "I was surprised too but I guess he liked the rush and wanted to do it again. And we went to have lunch afterwards. We had lots of delicious food and Ni-ki ate so well." Lily is excited whenever she hears Ni-ki is eating well. "Did you take pictures of him? He must've been so cute~" She started smiling just imagining how cute the maknae must've looked.

"But no one is cuter than you, baby." He yawned afterwards. "Talking to you is the best thing ever, baby. I love it so much." Lily smirked and nodded her head proudly. "I know. You're lucky to have me around, oppa. I'm one in a billion, you know? I'm starting to think that song is made for me." Her voice starts to get slurry due to her being sleepy. Still, before she surrenders to the sleepiness, she pecked Heeseung on the jaw before taking his hand to hold it as she sleeps through the night.

"Don't tell this to anyone but you're the best, oppa. I love you the most."

Heeseung is feeling so proud and happy that he gently squeezes Lily. "I won't tell anyone. It will be our own little secret. And baby?" Lily hums. "I love you even more. Goodnight."

##