= what's in my bag? =

Everyone are seated on the couch behind Jay, who's the host for the segment. Lily is sitting next to Heeseung as she'll go last. They all had a great time and it was fun seeing what everyone brought in their bag. But they just know that some stuffs are going to get sold out soon after the video is released.

"Last but not least, our only princess. Lily, it's your turn." Lily head towards the table with her bag.

She placed the bag on the table and it made a loud thud

She placed the bag on the table and it made a loud thud. Jungwon was shock with the sound, "what did you even put in there, Lily? Is it brick?" Lily nodded her head. "Anyway, this is my bag. It's a gift from my mother last year and I've been using it since." She turned to Jay who looked at her with high expectations. "I have a lot in my bag that it might be overwhelming so just bare that in mind." Lily opened the zip of the bag and took out the content in her bag one by one.

"First of all, I have my phone and iPad in my bag

"First of all, I have my phone and iPad in my bag." Sunghoon hummed, "that's so like you." She held the iPad which is kept in a furry case. Jay touched the case to feel the softness of it before putting it down on the table. "Next, I have my mini fan. Look at how cute it is." She turned around to show it to the other members. It's a Cooky mini fan that an Engene had given her through the mail. Niki gasped, "it's BT21. Did you buy it yourself, nuna?"

She shook her head, "it was a gift from a fan who also gifted me this Cooky airpod pro case. Isn't it so cute?"

The boys are whipped over Lily who's whipped over cute stuffs. She placed the two items down to move on to the next one. "I have this lip balm," she pulled another lip balm out of her bag, "this lip balm," and another, "and this lip balm. My lips are always chapped so I run out of lip balm so quickly. It's always better to be prepared, you know?" Jay is in awe with how many things she could fit in that bag. "Is there anything that you don't have in your bag, Lily? It's like you have a whole department store in there," Heeseung exclaimed with excitement.

"I tend to bring a lot of stuffs because I'm paranoid. I'm scared that if something happens and I don't have the thing to overcome it." She took out a few scrunchies, a sleeping mask, her smartwatch and powerbank. "I don't think they all need explanation so I'll just move on." The next thing she took out pricked Jay's interest. It's a gummy vitamin and menstruation pills. "Lily, what is this?" Jay lift the menstruation pills, making the girl's eyes widened with pure happiness.

She took the box of pills from Jay, "this is a menstruation pills. I used it whenever I'm having menstrual cramps. This and this," she took a hot pack for cramps from her bag, "are the best remedy when used together. Though it doesn't actually help much with the cramps. It's more like aesthetic at this point." She placed the stuffs down. "I also have lemona, the tenten vitamins that Niki recommended and some gums."

Niki's ears shot up at the mention of his name. "Did you eat the vitamin, Lily?" Sunoo questioned, which was answered with a simple no. "I don't want to grow taller and experience growing pain all over again. Enough is enough. I'll give them to Niki later." By now, Lily is tired. There's just too many stuffs for her to explain and it's getting real boring. "I'll speed up."

She took everything out of her bag and arranged it nicely on the table. The boys are in awe with how much she could fit in the bag. Jay looked around to see if there's anything that he's interested in and there's one. He picked it up and handed it to Lily, "can you please tell us a bit about this item." Lily smirked, "it's a pepper spray. Jungwon had gifted this to me as a joke but I think it's pretty useful?"

"Have you ever used it?" Jake asked and Lily shook her head. "Nope and I'm hoping I'll never have to use it." They all agree with her. Using it means that she's in danger and they'd hate for that to happen. Sunghoon saw the peach shaped container and he asked Lily to explain about it. She does know for a fact that the container is something that people always seems to be the most interested in. Maybe it's just the shape? "Well, it's a hand cream. You guys want to try? It smells like a peach."

Lily unscrew the lid and handed it over to the boys so that they could try the hand cream. "There's like very little left because I use it most of the time. It's not sticky and oily at all." Niki handed the hand cream back to the owner. Jake rubbed his hands together and lift it up to his nose so that he could smell it. "Wah~ It smells so sweet." Lily nodded her head. While they're all in awe with the hand cream, Jay is in awe with some other things. "I now know why Lily always smells so good. This."

Jay arranged the perfume, fabric mist and body mist in one line. "Why do you have so much?" Lilt shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sensitive to smell and sometimes, after practicing, the smell of sweats are annoying so I usually spray myself down with some body mist. The perfume is only used in the morning before I leave the dorm. And the fabric mist is a life changer. You guys need to try this. Really." Her eyes are wide as she speaks with passion. "Really, Lily ah?" Heeseung asked teasingly.

Lily rolled her eyes playfully. "Anyway, back to what I was saying, this fabric mist is a life changer. Especially after the practice. Woah. I've never liked a product so much but this is amazing." Jay chuckled at the young girl who seems like she'll explode with passion. "What's in this pouch, Lily?"

Jay was about to unzip the pouch but she's quick to snatch it away from him. "There's some daily necessities in there. Mostly woman products." She rubbed her nose after saying so. It's a habit she grew to do when she's shy. Of course, woman products are nothing to be shy of but saying it in front of seven guys doesn't feel quite right. Jay awed in understanding. To change the topic, Lily took the face mist. "I have this face mist that I use recently since I have dry skin. It's doing a great job to keep my skin moist all day, especially on those days where it's especially hot for some reason."

Sunoo patted her shoulder and asked her to spray it on his face. "Thank you, Lily~"

"I want to show this before my turn ends," she picked up an item, "it's my little wallet. Jay oppa gifted this to me on my birthday last year and I've been using it since. It's great to keep my card organised. I think that's all from me." She turned to Jay with a shy smile. He's just holding himself back from ruffling her hair and making a scandal rises.

He hummed, "Lily really brought a lot in her bag but it's not that shocking since it's Lily we're talking about here. Anyway, thank you Lily." She nodded her head and put everything back into her bag. Just like that, she got the Jay Fashion badge. Jay was in awe, "Heeseung hyung is shocking since he had not bring a bag with him but Lily is even more shocking."

"That's right. She had everything in her bag," Niki said while clapping his hands. Lily scoffed and flipped her hair back playfully. "Of course~ I'm always prepared~"

She got shy after doing that so she hide behind Heeseung who's laughing at her with the others. "I think that's all for today's Jay Fashion. I hope we can see you guys again next time. Bye~"

<>