= all new =

The members of Enhypen has been planning to spend the New Year's Eve together by going to have a large dinner by the beach in Busan. In another term, they'll be going for a picnic and since it's a big deal, the members decided that Jay and Lily should be the one to prepare the food and the others will help with what they can.

They had arrived in Busan a day prior to avoid the traffic. Their manager booked an Air BNB for their stay right by the beach so that they can enjoy the scenery.

That morning, Sunghoon and Sunoo were assigned to do the groceries and so they did. It took them so long as they also bought some other stuffs like board games, snacks, sweets and so on. They wanted to make this day memorable for everyone so they went all out and even bought some party decorations like balloon and a few confetti party poppers to celebrate their new year.

When they got home, the others are already awake and are eating breakfast together. "Ni-Ki! Jungwon! Can you guys help us for a bit? We bought quite a lot of stuffs." Said Sunoo who's panting as he literally ran up the stairs. "Sure. Let's go, hyung."

Lily walked out of her room after getting ready for the day. She had her hair in space buns and looking so cute with her reddish cheeks. "Morning, angel." Jake greeted with a smile. "Morning, oppa. Was the sleep okay last night?" The elder shrugged his shoulders, "it was fine. But could have been better if Jay didn't steal you away from me." He glared at his friend who's silently eating his cereal.

There's no sort of remorse on his face. "Sorry not sorry. You lose so suck it up, dude." Lily shook her head at the way the two argue. They had played some game with Lily as the prize. She wanted to object at first, not wanting to be a prize but all of them are fighting over who should be sleeping with Lily so they had no choice but to play a game to know the winner.

At last, Jay won and he teased the other members by sending a picture of Lily snuggling into his chest cutely. It caused quite an uproar from the others and Jay had never felt better. Finally, Sunghoon and Sunoo arrived with bags of groceries with them. "Did you guys bought the whole store or what?" Heeseung teased which gained him a sassy glare from Sunoo. "For someone who just woke up, you sure talk a lot hyung."

"Ooh, burn." Exclaimed Ni-Ki who also brought in the stuffs that Sunghoon and Sunoo bought. "Thank you for the hard work, oppa." Said Lily and Sunoo just stood next to her, anticipating something. "Umm what?"

"There's no reward?" Lily chuckled and planted a kiss on Sunoo's cheek which had him giggling happily while Sunghoon gasped in betrayal. "What about me? I went with him too." Lily ran over to Sunghoon before kissing him on the cheek too. "Thank you to you too, oppa."

Then, the others roared in dissatisfaction. Lily just simply turned around to prepare the ingredients for dinner soon. Since it's a huge dinner, she needed to start earlier than usual. And hoping that she would be done in time.

——

While Jay and Lily gets the dinner done, the other members decorate the place where they'll be watching the sunset and having dinner together. Around 4 pm, they all get ready by showering and changing into the outfits for the dinner. Some of them even prepared gifts for each other. Lily took the bag that contains eight boxes of rings inside it and looked at it sadly.

"Lily! Come on! You're going to miss the first round of the game!" Jay called out so she rushed out with her stuffs. She sits in between Jake and Sunghoon and placed the paper bag on the floor, next to her chair. And so they spent the whole evening playing board games and telling stories about their childhood memories. It was truly a fun time. But then Lily turned towards the sea. "The sun is setting! Let me take a few pictures of it for a while."