= cutiepies pt. 2 =

*Requested*

#5_ Sunoo

Most people thought that Sunoo would be the clingiest amongst the seven guys but surprisingly, he's not. He loves to give Lily her personal space, knowing six men were literally glued to her so it's rare to actually see him being clingy to Lily or wanting to be babied by her.

However, just like everyone, he too needed it sometimes. Just like now. He was having a horrendous day and everything is just not going as how he had planned. At the end, all he need is a nice hot shower and some quality time with Lily. His idea of quality time with her involved doing skincare together.

So, after showering, he entered her room and sat down next to her on the bed. She pushed his bangs back, only to put it in a cute little high ponytail that resemble a coconut tree. "Wanna share how you day went?" He shook his head, "it was horrible. I don't even want to think about it. And Sunghoon hyung was mean too. Like, he is just so annoying. Ugh."

Lily hummed, giving the chance for Sunoo to let it all out. Her hand gently massaged his face with his head laying on top on her lap. "You're seriously an angel, sunshine. How do you always make me feel so comfortable and safe around you?" She shrugged her shoulders, not knowing what to answer as she was too focus with the task on hand.

Sunoo closed his eyes, enjoying being pampered by Lily when this is the rare moment he did let his guard down and have Lily all to himself. "Oppa! You aren't supposed to fall asleep! You promised to do mine next!" It shook Sunoo that he opened his eyes in a frantic.

"You almost give me a heart attack, sunshine." She laughed. "Well. Sorry for that and I was just joking. Today is all about you, Mr Kim. Relax and enjoy your massage." She told him before kissing him on the forehead. Sunoo smiled shyly, "you sly girl."

"And you love this sly girl."

"That's true, sunshine. That's true."

——

#6_ Jungwon

Jungwon took pride in being the leader but he's so young and with seven different personalities, it's actually hard for him to manage and it overwhelms him at times. He doesn't want to admit it but the burden of being a leader is too much at some point he just wanted to give up.

Thankfully for him, he has a friend who he could truly rely on. When he needed comfort or even a piece of advice without any judgement, Lily is who he turns to. The girl is the best at giving advices, even though she denies it. And she is the only person who will listen to Jungwon's every little complaint about anything and everything.

"And so I told him about my opinion is but he didn't even bat an eye at me. I admire him as an older brother but sometimes, I just wish that he would see me as the leader. I mean," he took a sip of the chamomile tea that Lily had just brewed for him, "it's not even my choice to be a leader. It was through some test, that I weirdly excelled in. Everything is a mess."

Jungwon is mad over some argument that he had with Heeseung. He truly respect the oldest but sometimes he wished that Heeseung would just listen to him. He looked up from the mug to Lily. She had just been woken up by Jungwon not long ago because he got home with a bad temper.

"I'll try to talk to Heeseung oppa about it but you know he respects you as the leader, right? He might have a mind of his own when it comes to those things but you're the leader and he trust you'll make the right decision. He believes in you, Jungwon." The leader sighed. "I don't know. This whole leader thing is making me so stressed out. It's been about three years yet I still couldn't get used to it."

Lily stood up from her chair and make her way to Jungwon just so that she could hug him and give him the little bit of encouragement he needed. Jungwon let himself be vulnerable in her arms as he rested his head on her chest. "You're an amazing leader, Jungwon. You don't see it but we all do. You're doing exceptionally well and we're all so proud of you for that."

His lips curved up into a warm smile. She just know what to say when he needed it. This is why she is his favorite, no offense to Jay. "You're seriously my savior, Lily. What would I do without you?"

"I don't know. You might not even last without me for a second."

"Ugh, that's so annoyingly true."

——

#7_ Niki

Lily is Niki's favorite, it's clear to everyone and he makes sure he is clear about that. Whenever the hyungs tried to take Lily away when she's babying him, he would glare at them so sharp that it's scary to some point. No one dares to approach Lily whenever Niki is literally being loved by the girl. They love their life too much for that.

"Nuna." His voice is muffled by the fabric of the hoodie that Lily is wearing which is his because he's laying on top of Lily's chest while she's resting on the couch, playing some game on her phone. "Yes? You need something, Niki?"

He looked up through his lashes and smushed his cheeks against her chest. "I need you to pay attention to me. You've been on that game for hours, nuna. I'm super bored." Niki had nothing to do as he just finished eating dinner, hoping to be clingy to Lily but even when he's on her, she's only focused on her phone. Her hand went to gently caress his head that it covered with the hoodie.

"You're so half-assed, nuna. Stop playing and pay attention to me, pleaseeee~"

Niki is always a kid whenever he's with Lily, especially when he's bored and have nothing to do. Lily sighed and switched off her phone to pay attention to the maknae. "And now what?"

The maknae beamed happily when he get her attention. He snuggled closer to her as if there was any space between them to begin with. "I love you a lot, nuna. More than anything."

"You're just saying that because you want me to cuddle with you."

"I'm not," he pouted, "you're mean, nuna."

<>