= sussy missy =

*Requested*

In the members' eyes, Lily is that shy, polite, quiet girl and they love her for it. However, ever since they debuted as Enhypen, Lily changed drastically as if she was possessed or some kind. Especially once she turns legal. Everything became her ground to twerk on and let's not talk about how she flirts with the members on stage during a performance.

They could all simply go feral about it. And it doesn't help that when Lily's inner whore is taking over, she became so crazy confident that nothing can stop her. Not even any of the guys.

——

It was an episode of En O'clock where for some weird reason, Lily is looking pumped. She looks as if she just had a spoonful of sugar and is having a sugar rush. The director was talking about some punishments that they're going to get since they just lose the game. "Can we do something to appeal to you guys? I don't want to do bungee jumping, for god sake," whined Lily. She will surely do anything just to get out of that punishment.

The director discussed the deal with the staffs. After a while, they finally came to a conclusion. "Fine. We have decided to give you guys one minute to appeal to us. Do whatever you can to change our mind."

Jake then looked over at Lily expectedly. He wants to know what she had in mind as she smirks, "bring it on!"

Right then, a song is being played. She's feeling a little bit like in the mood for something sexy so as soon as the song is being played, she splayed herself on the ground, arching her back downwards as she slides down sensually on the floor. The members' eyes widened in terror upon seeing what she's up to. "Lily ah! Stop it!"

They tried hard to stop her. Even going as far as making a barricade in front of her so that she's away from the camera's view but she somehow make her way between Jay and Jake and make herself seen again. There's a mischievous smile on her lips as she work her body. "What's wrong with her, really? Yah! Bae Youngwon! Stop it."

Sunoo finally had enough of the girl dancing and he took off his jacket to wrap around Lily's smaller frame, making it seem like she's being swallowed by the jacket. Lily laughed happily, "you guys are seriously no fun. Everyone of you can act sexy and I can't?"

"It's not that you can't but—"

Lily scoffed, "just say that you're jealous because you aren't as sexy as I am and go, oppa." Heeseung rolled his eyes, not believing Lily is the one to talk. "Sorry but Engene goes crazy for me, Lily. Haven't you noticed?" He tried to one up the girl but she just know it. Of course, Engenes are a huge simp when it comes to Heeseung and his undying sexiness but they also have to admit that Lily takes the cake.

"But have they ever screamed for you when you literally just walked?" She flips her hair towards Heeseung who looks baffled. "That's what I thought."

——

Lily is dancing by herself in the practice room. It was not a practice but she just want to let some stress out and free styling is always the way to go. She thought she was alone, until she heard someone clapped their hands as the music stopped. There is Jungwon in front of the door. "That's an amazing move, Lily. Were you planning on making another dance video?"

"No. I just need to de stress. It was just a freestyle anyway." She grabbed the water bottle that is on the floor and thirstily drink the water. "Why are you here by the way? I thought you were recording for the new song?" Jungwon closed the door behind him and went to warm up in front of the mirrors. The recording was pretty stressful for him, especially when Heeseung is the one in charge.

That guy is a perfectionist so Jungwon had to repeat his parts over and over again until the eldest was fully satisfied. "I just finished." Stood up, he went to grab Lily's phone and play any song from her dancing playlist. "And I don't want to say this but Heeseung hyung is," he halts, "you know how he is."

The girl giggled, nodding her head. Indeed, she knows how Heeseung is when he's working. As a random song began playing in the background, Jungwon's limbs moves with the rhythm. He sure is a great dancer, amongst the best really but people don't really talk about that. In Enhypen, there are no blackholes. Everyone is just as talented and powerful when it comes to dancing.

"So you're here to de stress too, Jungwon?"

"Yeah. I could go crazy if I go on with him for another moment. I really love Heeseung hyung but damn, he's a lot to handle. Only when he's working tho." Lily agreed with the leader. While looking at him dancing, Lily got an idea and grabbed her phone to show a video that she had saved. It's a dancing video of a couple. She has been wanting to dance to it with someone but she doesn't know how to bring it up without feeling awkward.

And what's a best friend for if they can't be there to support your inner hoe? The video is from the infamous 1Million Dance Studio with the song Do What It Do by Jamie Foxx. "Can we dance to this together? It's okay if you can't though because it's pretty intimate and I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Jungwon smirked, "since when did you care about those kind of stuff? Let's do it." They then sat down and watched the video together for a few times before they began to follow the dance moves.

^ this is the video that they watched

Just after 30 minutes, they got it all down. "Let's do it!" Shouted Jungwon as Lily sets the camera up. It was just for her own reference to see if one day she decided to post it online. They both took their position and started dancing together. With how close they are, Lily could practically smell Jungwon and he also could smell Lily.

It's not their first time dancing together but it sure is the first time they've been so close when dancing together. Once the song ended, instead of hugging, they both faced each other while breathing harshly. Jungwon smiles, "you're amazing."

"The same goes to you." Jungwon leaned in and rested his head on Lily's shoulders as he took deep breath to regulate his breathing with his hand on Lily's bare waist. "Let's stay like this for a while. I like holding you." Jungwon always teased Lily about many things but he's never teased her about things like this. "Um, sure. I don't mind."

Even if she said she don't mind it, she actually really does because with how Jungwon is breathing next to her ear, it's making her body feels like they're on fire. It's not a secret that Jungwon is a very good looking guy and Lily would be blind or even stupid to say that she didn't have even the slightest bit of crush on him.

Finally, Jungwon got up to smile sweetly at Lily as if he didn't just make Lily feel so flustered. "Let's record this and post it as a dancing video."

"Yeah, surely. That's a great idea. Yeah." Lily wants to smack herself in the face for being such a robot but Jungwon finds it cute. "You're so cute." He then leaned in to leave a peck on Lily's cheek but lower, just above the corner of her lips. He backed away, "let's go get some ice-cream. My treat."

Lily nodded her head and turned around to get her stuffs while her face is as red as tomato. That was surely unexpected but not unwelcomed.

<>