~Part 4~ Y/n's VIP Journey

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

                       Y/n

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

Getting this VIP seat was actually a cakewalk, for real.
We didn't exactly break the bank, just had to chip in for travel and stuff, which for me was like selling a kidney.
But honestly, Thanks to Hannah's dad, who's now a big shot at Red Bull, living the high life. They're loaded, like "buy your own island" loaded.
I'll never forget the first time we hung out together. We stumbled upon a street lined with cute little stores, and there was Hannah, bargaining with some handsome dude over a tiny, adorable bag.Seriously, watching her negotiate was better than any comedy show I've ever watched.I was just about to cough up the cash( I mean the only cash I had) but she didn't allow me to. She tried the other method of walking away from the store and obviously it worked, the cute guy called her back and gave her the bag for the price she asked for. Who knew this wealthy woman would be such a bargain hunter? She's the epitome of simplicity.
And don't even get me started on her dating radar - it's like she's magnetically attracted to red flags. If there's trouble within a ten-mile radius, you can bet Hannah will find it(as if I don't).

"You're awesome, you know that?" I said.

"Do you want the chips or the drinks from me?" she quipped, giving me a playful side-eye.

I burst into laughter, and she pulled me into a hug, affirming that I'm pretty awesome too. Little did she know, I sneakily snagged the bag of chips while she wasn't looking

Got all this bougie food and drinks at my fingertips, and best of all, I've got a front-row view of Max Verstappen slaying the track. What else do I need in this lifetime.
But you've got to know that my feelings for Max go beyond the average fangirling. It's straight-up admiration, you feel me? I mean, who wouldn't admire a dude who can tear up a racetrack like a boss?
We all have got to admit that if this season goes in the current rate we would memorise the Dutch anthem. By the looks on his face we could tell that he wants to run away from the stage.

I'll never be able to thank Hannah's dad enough for this opportunity. I mean, who would've thought I'd ever get the chance to snap a pic with Max and peep Charles in action... Hold up, brain! Zip it,
Y/N! Just 'cause Charles is a snack and seems to be eyeing you doesn't mean he's into you. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I'm clearly out of my league, aren't I? 'Huh Charles looking at you' damn girl you are the actual definition of delulu.

But lemme tell you, the rollercoaster of emotions I went through when Max got that win and Charles fell short... it was like a freakin' tornado.
My feelings did a complete 180, and I couldn't tell you why for the life of me. I mean, logically, there's no reason why I should feel any different just 'cause Charles didn't snag the W.
But emotions, they're like out of my hands can't control em.

As we wrapped things up and prepared to leave, we met Hannah's dad. Imagine this guy in his fifties, with hair as bright as Hannah's and eyes as blue as the sky.
He strolled over to us and dropped a bombshell: "Hey there, ladies. Why don't you join the after party?"
My heart skipped a beat. An after party with F1 crew? Are you kidding me? I was floored, standing there like a deer in headlights. As he saw us practically with our eyes bulged out he added, "Are you guys okay? Is anything wrong? Do you want to leave today? You know I can book the tickets now if you need"
It hit me right in the feels. I almost choked up, feeling a pang of longing for that fatherly love I never had. It's not about the money or any other shits it's about the efforts. Only if my dad could send me a text. He's busy somewhere else. I don't even know where he is and I don't want to because he left my mom when she needed him the most.
But I couldn't let the floodgates open. No, not now. If I do face my emotions there's no going back.
Hannah, being her usual amazing self, responded with a tight hug and a firm "Dad, seriously? Heck yes, we're in! 'Cause, you know, we're pretty much not busy this weekend you know. Isn't it y/n?"
"Hannah we are jobless" I said
"Uhm oh yeah"
We all started laughing.
And just like that, he hands us a fancy hotel room key with a black credit card and urges us to treat ourselves. But I'm already feeling guilty about all this , even if they are rich doesn't mean that I deserve to be treated like this. I feel like I don't deserve it. I don't deserve Hannah at all but she's here.

Cut to us hitting the shops, and I'm eyeing this stunning long/short y/f/c dress that's giving off major elegant vibes. I check the price tag, praying it won't cost me an arm and a leg - I mean, I joke about selling kidneys, but I'd rather keep mine intact, thank you very much.
Then there's Hannah, walking out in a killer blue mini dress, looking like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine.
I must've pulled a "ohhhhhhh my goddd" face 'cause she's all, "Yup, this one's a keeper."
She spots the dress I'm holding and insists I try it on, but I hit her with the classic "Nah, I'm good, got one just like it at home and I've brought one with me as well" She's not buying it, though - literally she was telling "come on y/n just get it, you'll look awesome" as she knew her persuasion wasn't working she gave up. But she's not usually up with the whole "giving up" thingy. I waited outside watching the red yellow and green lights as she paid the bill.

I'm going to meet the f1 crew.
And Charles is going to be there.
Why am I thinking about him?
Honestly I don't know...

----- ୨୧ -----
Next chapter :- Charles leclerc content