Ch. 17: Good Hair Day

Start from the beginning

"Look away... or else I kill you." He said.

When Lucifer says that, you better fucking listen. Everyone turned away; focusing on their magazine, phone, or the hair they were working on.

"There. Now, let's get you a haircut." Lucifer said before going to the receptionist. "Do you have an appointment open right now?"

"Y-Y-Yes! We always have one for the king!" The receptionist said with a nod.

"Good. I'd like for my daughter to have her hair cut and done, it's gotten a bit long as you can see." Lucifer said as he gestured to Emily.

'Daughter?! Her?!' Everyone thought as they glanced at Emily quickly.

When did the king have a SECOND daughter?!

A hellhound discreetly took a photo of Lucifer and Emily before rapidly posting it online.

All while Emily was quickly in a chair, getting ready to have her hair cut.

"Okay, so how do you want it, darling?" The stylist demon said with an exotic, looking over Emily.

She was a squid looking sinner demon and used her multiple tentacles coming out her back to brush, trim, or stylize at once. She had a hard of amazing black hair in dreadlocks and an expensive looking top with a matching skirt.

"I don't know. This is the first time I've ever gotten a haircut." Emily admitted.

"Really?! Oh darling! That is a travesty! Don't worry, let Vicky take care of everything. You will look FABULOUS!" Vicky said.

Lucifer feels like he should take a picture.

'Oh, baby's first haircut.' He thought.

In fact, he would as he got out of his phone and got ready to take a picture of Emily's haircut. He was confident it would be good or else he would kill Vicky.

"Voila! I am done!" Vicky said as she showed Emily a hand mirror. "Tell me what you think, darling?"

"O-o-oh... wow... I love it." Emily said, "I feel... lighter."

"Well, that's what happens when you lose thirty pounds of hair." Vicky said, kicking away some of said hair at her feet.

Emily didn't listen to Vicky as she was taking in her new hairstyle. Short, at least to her shoulders and somewhat wild with spike waves at the end that point to all outward.

It was crazy, it was new, and it was perfect.

(Hair is by doraiwa_san on Twitter/X.)

"Looking good, Ducky." Lucifer said as he took a photo as Emily got out of the chair and hugged him.

"Thanks, dad. And thank you, Vicky." Emily said.

"No problem your highness." Vicky said with a nod.

After paying for the haircut and giving Vicky a GIANT tip for a good job, Emily and Lucifer left the salon as the hellhound's phone was vibrating out of control!

Emily being revealed and confirmed to be Lucifer's second daughter was trending up all forms of social media, meaning it wasn't long before a certain demon woman saw this on her phone.

"UNHOLY FUCK!" Velvette screamed mid photo shoot.

Velvette growled. Being told that she was the adopted daughter of Lucifer was one thing, but Lucifer confirming and being around the child was another. This would make things much more complicated, and this greatly annoyed Velvette. She crushed her phone in her hand, before pulling out another phone and calling Val and Vox.

"Hello?/Yes?" Valentino and Vox said through the triple call.

"Meeting! Us! Now! Our plan is FUCKED!" Velvette shouted, crushing her SECOND phone and marking towards their meeting/lounge room! "All of you! Go home! Workday's over!"

"B-But Ms. Velvette-" a sinner model stuttered before Velvette grabbed her dress!

"Go home and come back tomorrow or I'll shove my fist straight up your twat and yank out your ovaries!" Velvette screamed before throw her to the ground.

Velvette slammed the door on her way out, something she never did... everyone knew it was better to not be here when she got back, or else they'd end up like the last person that got on Velvette's bad side... on the bright side, their skin made a very nice outfit when all was said and done. Though being skinned alive probably isn't the best thing to deal with.