Feb 14th for the Ladies. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

Start from the beginning

She again caught my breath, with her look and I slowly felt her approaching my face, well technically my lips. I trembled for a slight second, before I felt her warm and tenderly delicious lips over mine, blocking it like a Magnet. 

Our kiss lasted as long as a Slow loading bar takes to load a fucking Document. Everyone around us, cheered us on like as if a Soccer Goal happened and all the attention turned to us with smiles and joy filled on their expressions.

MINUTES LATER:

-"Do you like this place...?" Emma questioned nervously and I smiled at her shyness. She is such a Cutie.

I poked her cheeks playfully and replied, -"Yes dumbass, this is truly Amazing..." 

She smiled warmly and pressed a Small smooch over my lips and forehead, intertwining our fingers like Word puzzle.

The brunette respectively pulled the chair for me, while we both were exchanging looks, like two MFs. We sat down and then all of a sudden, Emma took out a note which I presume was a Speech and some Waiters stood beside us, with Violins. 

I already knew where it was leading to, so I just kept the silence and kept Emma carry out the speech she has prepared to spill out for me.

The Myers cleared her throat and nervously looked at the Paper, holding onto it with trembling hands. I smiled softly and put my hand over hers, caressing and giving her the courage she requires at that very moment.

-"Relax babe, it's alright. Take it easy, okay?"

-"..Y-Yeah...Thanks darling..."

-"Jenna Marie Ortega, ever since I met you. The only thing I desired was to have se-"

All of a sudden, the girl stopped and revised her paper again in undertone, while I raised an eyebrow and fixed my bangs. 

3 minutes later she stood up and barely spoke, -"...U-Uh, Excuse me..."

She ran from there. Me and the other waiters were looking at each other, trying to manufacture about all the things happening in front of us in our brain.

She came back, but this time the paper was nowhere to be found. 

-"Where's the Paper?"

-"..Well, I threw it out and kicked the man's butt who wrote it for me...h-heh"

-"Let me guess...Oliver?"

She snapped her fingers, and looked impressed with my prediction skills.

-"Wow, what a Girlfriend I've got, because yes, that speech was certainly written by the one and only asshole Oliver Watson".

I chuckled and questioned of what was written. She then, embarrassed about herself, spoke whispering.

-"In that speech...He wrote of how I only wanted to...well f-fuck you and many other nonsense that I shouldn't utter out, or else the Mood will be ruined".

Everyone present laughed out loud, except for Emma, who had her hand over her forehead regretting her choices. 

At last, we had Dinner and finally we were invited by the dance floor.

Emma confidently this time, took my hand and pressed a loving kiss against it.

-"Shall we have a Dance, my woman?"

I smiled and then she pulled in closer, with a fraction of a second, making both our bodies collide with each other and creating tension between us.

We danced all the way, matching the rhythm of the Slowed song, forgetting the world and also having each of us in our embrace. 

-"What did you want to say, other than the prepared Speech by Oli?"

She faced my back, and we slowed our moves, then she hoarsely whispered.

-"Despite all that fucked up bullshits, all I wanted to confess was that you're looking ridiculously Beautiful and I just lost my words, when my eyes met your presence, ever since we first met".

-"Your Brown Eyes, underneath with the touch of Freckles, and your bangs completing the Definition of what's called Beauty".

-"Lips with that warm color present, tenderly caresses and soft voice, that I admire and even am ready to scarifies myself for, if I need to".

She turned me around, wiping some almost-droplets-of-water from my eyes, locking our irises.

-"What I really meant was, Everything in you has a special affect in me. You're special for me, Sweetheart and I am very grateful to have you as my partner, close one, loving one".

-"I Love You, Jenna Marie Ortega and Happy Valentine's Day Attractive".

I let out a messy chuckle at the end, and finally I pulled her into a Passionate kiss. A kiss by which I hope to answer her with all the affection and love I carry. She lifted me in her arms, and the fireworks were already started. 

Colors filling the pot of the Night sky, with stars dazzling just as Emma's eyes were.

-"I Love You Too, Emma Myers...Happy Valentine's To You Too, Baby..."

And we shared another memorable kiss, at the end of the day.

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 🙃