𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕! [𝟹]

"Obannaiiiii" you sung out his name while being laid on a side of your head.

"Hmm? what now?" he hummed out while working.

You kept your head laid on his counter while he continued to make new drinks.

"I'm in love~"

"What?" He deadpanned shock

You slammed your hands on the counter, "Please! I'm being serious!" you got up with heated cheeks being slight embarrassed to spill out.

His eye crinkled with a smile, "Enlighten me about this man 'you love'." he leaned on his elbow to listen to your closing.

"He's charming~ he's handsome~ he's strong~"

"Aren't all men?" he shrugged moving away.

"Shush! let me continue and-he saved me! Protected me!"

He nodded, "What do you love about him?"

"I love-"

"Y/N." You froze from Obanai's serious tone.

"??"

"You need to know why? Don't throw your heart out like some cheap glass. Your heart is treasured by your father and to you, do you wish to throw it away by having some unsure emotions?"

You stopped uttering an another words until Obanai get's shoved away by Mitsuri.

"W-WHAT!?" he growled shock on the floor.

"Be nice! Obanai~ Y/N is learning-hun, don't listen to this oblivious fool." she winked at you.

"I'M NOT OBLIVIOUS!" he barked getting back up.

"Anyway~ go for it~" Mitsuri smiled.

You nodded agreeing until, "Wait, why are you wearing a whole suit?" you asked Mitsuri.

"Oh! today's the weekend so I'm going to help Obanai. He said there's going to be alot of customers. Wanna help?"

"Hmmm, wait. I have someone who can help as well." you stated confidently where Sanemi sneezed feeling an itche as he leaned outside the bar, busy guarding and giving privacy.

Though it seems he didn't have to as you, yourself pulled him inside the bar.

"This better pay me." He growled being in a ironed suit that fitted him so well that you almost drooled.

You coughed, "It will. Just help today."

"What about you?"

"You wanted your master to work??"

"Oi-"