𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 [𝟷]

"Papa, I'm home~" slide the door open.

"My dear- ack!" Kagaya's frowned to see his daughter carrying a man on her shoulder.

"D-dear, who is this?" he panicked.

You threw the unconscious man on the wooden floor, "Oh, he's a spy. He was tailing me while I was writing at the library."

Kagaya frowned being more worried for his daughter, soon Tengen and Kyojuro arrived after sensing bad vibes.

"Tengen, Kyojuro. Take this trash away."

"Yes, Sir!" they replied in Sync and did their business in seconds.

You jumped on your father's hugging him where your father sighed smiling. "Welcome home, Y/N. I worry about you all the time."

"Don't worry, I'm okay." you beamed.

"Still..." He patted your head as you smiled humming.

"Sir!" one of the random bodyguard called out.

"What now?" Kagaya was busy calligraphing in his room.

"Y-your daughter-she's."

"Spit it already." Kagaya pinched his temple, ready to hear a common news.

"She's flirting with the bodyguards!" he replied being flustered.

"Haah?" Kagaya dropped his brush, knowing he's daughter has a knack of flirting just to annoy others-no emotional love intended.

"Heya, pretty guy~ why don't you stop following me like a guard and stand by."

"I-I can't Miss Y/N! Your father is my boss and he said to protect you

"I-I can't Miss Y/N! Your father is my boss and he said to protect you."

"Oh, really~ but I'm hurt you're not listening to me." you teased.

"Hmphhh~" He whimpered, panicking being total red while you grinned above him.

Your head gets smacked by a stick, "Yeeouch!" You yelled brushing your head with your hands.

"Y/N, stop this nonsense already, you have been harassing all of my men for years." you father scolded.

You averted your eyes trying to hold back your smile.

"Seriously...when will you let them protect you in peace?" he asked.

"Um, they suck honestly." you deadpanned making some of the men gasp dramatically that made you smirk at them.

"*Sigh* I will do something." Your father walked away where you shrugged.

The blushing bodyguard went back to his role, still scared from you as you just smirked making him squeal.