𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎... [𝟸]

'Oh, how refreshing~ the sun is shinning so low~'

Opened the curtains of your bedroom and looked at your garden to see Tengen talking to his wives and Kyojuro watering the plants. You father must be in his office room busy.

You freshened up ready to go on hike with your friends as this is day you planned to hang out.

Opened the door just to slam it back.

"......"(o゜▽゜)o

(╯▔皿▔)╯"THE HECK YOU SLAMMING IT ON MY FACE!" Sanemi barked as he shoves the door, trying to open it while you were closing it.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!??"

"YOUR OLD MAN DIDN'T TELL YAH!??"

"NO!"

"Damn it! okay, calm down, will yah?" both of you were still holding the door mid.

"Fine....tell me here."

His forehead twitched as he was stuck with standing out your room while you were wary of him.

"I'm your bodyguard-New one so get used to it."

".....you're lying."

"Miss Y/N, he's not." Kyojuro comes with a tray filled with food as it's your breakfast time while he smiles towards you warmly.

"Kyojuro~" you beamed with a sparkly aura as you hug him.

Sanemi ignored your goofy expression as you greet Kyojuro, thinking why this fool woman is the Yakuza's daughter to begin with.

"My daughter is now in your protection. Do whatever you want...-"

Sanemi taught of smirking until Kagaya swished a sword in front of him in seconds, holding it in front of him with those menacing gaze.

Sanemi took a glance to his left and right to see Kyojuro and Tengen standing with their own swords in their upright postilan, ready to sheath it after a single a order from Kagaya.

Kagaya then continues, "-beware of your life as your death could sound merciless if my daughter is wounded right in front of your eyes. Embed this warning the moment you start working for my daughter's protection, her life is in your hands and yours's in mine."

Kagaya's words may sound easy though his words are much powerful than it tones.

Sanemi gulped as the point of sword touches his throat from that movement.

A grin crossed on Sanemi's face.

"Challenge accepted, Kagaya Ubuyashiki."

Kagaya took the sword away swiftly with elegance and sheathed it back.

"Excellent...-" the boss breathed out and smiles warmly, "-welcome to our family."

Sanemi thought about taunting this yakuza leader but let it go as knowing there's no reason to bark at this man who has his life like a puppet with strings, that could be cut in ease with his sword.