His eyes fell on the photo frame on the wall beside the bed. He was just staring at it as he closed his eyes trying to suppress the tears.

Feeling his gaze, she said in a little low voice, "This one's a photo of 2009.. We four were like best friends." she sighed.

A medium sized photo frame which held so much in it. A girl and a boy of same age on doing peace sign with their hands and flashing the cutest cheeky smile while the older girl and boy at the in front of them kneeling down with the same pose and smiles looking at the camera.

Jin's mind went back to the time when the photo was taken.

He remembered how Eunseo and Taehyung fought over selecting the pose for photo.

"And I told you about Jin oppa right? This one's him. See you two really look alike wow!" she said with a chuckle in amusement pointing at the tall boy kneeling down who had glasses. "the only difference is glasses."

Jin nodded with a small smile and she again spoke, "let's go."

Finishing giving the tour of the second floor she said jumping a little in excitement, "ok now I'll show you my secret room."

"I'm really excited to see it. Let's go." he said and turned around and was about to walk but stopped realizing he had to act.

She put the pass-code on the white door in front of them and pushed the door.

Entering in she turned on the lights as his eyes roamed around the familiar room again after years.

A small room which held many many memories.

"I found Jungkook's location we should hurry." Hobi said.

"Wait we need Jin hyung for the plan first." Yoongi said pulling out his phone."

But just then he got a call from an unknown number.

Receiving the call he held the phone against his ears saying, "Hello."

["Yoongi hyung where are you?"] It was Jimin's voice.

"Jimin?.. Well I'm inside My office."

["oh.. Actually it's a new number I just got so save it too."]

"ok.. But why would you ask? You were also in the building some minutes ago."

["uh.. I just thought you left that's why."]

Yoongi didn't say anything and Jimin cut the call without saying something as he confusingly looked at Hobi in front of him.

"did he catch a cold or something? His voice is a little wierd... Whatever."

He said and dialed Jin's number.

Nah bro I can't take it anymore!

I can't bear this cringe Y/N thing anymore

I can't bear this cringe Y/N thing anymore. I'm changing it and you'll read Yoon EunSeo from next part yaaaayy!!!

I just can't believe UwU

EunSeo's face reveal ^^^^^^She's just beautiful as me🤭Have a great day and be happy bye bye

She's just beautiful as me🤭
Have a great day and be happy bye bye

EunSeo's face reveal ^^^^^^She's just beautiful as me🤭Have a great day and be happy bye bye