"For everything. For being here." June smiled staring at the side of Henry's face seeing how the news had made the light that he always had on his face gone. His usual smiles, his bright eyes that always brings people's smile whenever he walked in to the room had disappeared. "I know how much you missed her. I don't think I could ever see myself being apart from Alex. We were inseparable since we were kids. I know how much you're hurting Henry. But don't keep shut out, it would be the worst for you."

Henry sighed letting a single streak of tear fell on his temple, "I don't know how to face the world again. I'm so ashamed at myself for letting this to happened." Henry felt her shifted next to him laying on his side with her elbow propped up resting her head in her palm. "You will again, and that time you will stand proud and held your head so high because nothing in this world matters anymore and all your worries will go away. I know you would."

Henry didn't respond, yet he stares at the empty space before him letting a sigh released and June knows he heard her well, just not strong enough to answer her yet. She heard a soft knock coming from the door and her gaze turned to the source. She saw Alex walked inside the room in his silver grey suit throwing his tie on the chair with his two top buttons off and he smiled seeing her and Henry in bed side by side. "In other world this would be shocking news to me." He said leaning against the wall next to the door.

"Oh hush, it's not like Henry would laid eyes on any girl." She says before she leaned and pecked Henry a kiss on his temple, "Hang in there." She whispered and Henry smiles nodding at her before he saw her exited the room closing the door behind leaving Alex and him alone.

Alex walked closer towards the bed while removing his coat and pulled his dress shirt out from his tucked pants before he climbed the bed. Henry eyed him getting in bed next to him and he pulled the blanket over them both. Alex let his arm out for Henry to laid on top and he leaned closer feeling Alex's warm feet rubbing against his cold one.

"I love your speech, it was beautiful. Somewhat daring I must say." Henry saw Alex smirked pressing his lips together. "I wish you were there with me. Maybe we both could just say fuck them all so they got the message." Henry chuckled at the thought saying fuck off right on Philip's face. His mind wanders to his sole reason of being here and it caught Alex's attention. "Tell me about your dream." Alex whispered softly staring at Henry's tired face. He knows he didn't had any sleep since it happened.

"I don't remember." He lied and Alex can see right through his face. Alex brushed his hair behind his ear and Henry leaned against his warm palm. "Tell me Hen. Don't keep it inside." He whispered leaning his lips in between Henry's furrowed eyebrow and softly planted a kiss between them. It softens the line and Henry eyes returned to Alex's brown one.

"I don't want to remember my father like that. Sick, angry and worst of all disappointed." Henry eyes glistened with tears and it broke Alex seeing him like this. "Baby." He called him and it doesn't matter how many times Alex did, it made his heart flutters. He looked up to meet his eyes again and he can see how this thing had affected him too. "Your father is proud of you Hen. It doesn't matter what you did, whom you love or what your choices is, I know he will love you endlessly and unconditionally. That is how I know that you are my right choice Hen. I can never love anyone like I love you."

Henry smiled letting his tears runs down on his nose before Alex runs the pad of his thumb wiping away his tears. "When did you get all sappy Mr. Alex Claremont-Diaz?" Alex laughs before he leaned to kiss him on his lips. They shared a single breath feeling the warmth of each other's body pressing against each other. Henry loves the way Alex's runs his hands over his waist down on his back pressing his body closer to him because he can feel how hard Alex's member pressing against his thigh as they both high on their kisses.

"Someone's hard." Henry whispered letting his tongue runs through Alex's chin and he tilted his head up for Henry to continue his kisses on Alex's neck. "The thing that you did to me Hen, it's unimaginable." He whispered back swallowing his throat and Henry sucked on his Adam's apple as it bobbed up and down Alex's throat. He loves when Alex groaned every time he did that. Alex cupped Henry's cheek and pressed his lips deeper in a kiss. He runs his hand down on Henry's thigh before he pulled it up to his waist feeling their hardened member pressed against each other.

Henry moaned when Alex let his thigh wrapped around his waist and his hand went to grasp Henry's behind. "You're a menace." He whispered into their lips and Alex smiled wider at Henry's words. Henry fingers somehow found the button of Alex's pants and starts undo them. He unzips the pants and reached his hand down underneath Alex's brief and he moaned on the contact. "Oh God." He moaned when Henry hand grasped his hardened member and starts stroking him to his madness.

"Arghh." Henry grunted in pain and he sat up holding on to his wrist and Alex sat up joining him. He held his wrist in his palm as he groaned in pain and it got Alex worried. "Let me see." He pulled Henry's hand in his and noticed the bandage soaked in blood. "Oh God Hen. It think your stitches broke again." He said unwrapping the bandage open and revealed the dressing soaked in blood. "It hurts." He whimpered in pain as Alex runs to the bathroom to get a small clean towel.

"I'm so sorry Hen." Alex whispered as he tears the dressing away and saw the blood coming through the sutured skin. He pressed the clean cloth against Henry's wrist and he whimpered more in pain. "Hen? Alex? Is everything okay?" A sudden knock on the door made them both jumped and Henry eyed Alex disheveled look considering seconds ago they were at each other's throat. "Your pants." He told him to fix his pants and he did. He zipped his pants back on and buttoned it before he opened the door for his parents.

"Henry's bleeding again." He told them and he saw his parents staring down at him before their eyes returned to Henry on the bed pressing a towel on his wrist. They didn't say much but immediately runs towards him and followed by Shan in worried over his Royal Highness being.

"I'm calling the doctor." Zahra says and Henry stopped her. "It's fine! No need!" He yelled stopping her and it caught them in surprised. "Let me see." Oscar pulled Henry's wrist away and examined the damage it had caused. He can see the sutured still in place only the skin is stretched and it bleeds in between the sutured. "Keep pressing it. Get him some ice." He told them and Zahra runs to get them.

Seconds later she came back with a bunch of ice in a towel and Oscar replaced the bloodied towel with the one filled with ice over Henry's wrist. He hissed in pain as Oscar pressed it down and the coldness is somehow relieving the pain he had earlier.

"Ellen, for every fabric that I had ruined in your home I will replaced them with more priceless one, I promised." Henry claimed and Ellen laughs at his words. "Everything is replaceable Henry, except for you." She told him and her words somehow made sense into his mind. 

Everything is replaceable. Except for you.