Joshua's eyes lit up, a soft smile gracing his lips. "Thanks, Jeonghan," he replied, his gratitude evident.

Just then, Dk bounded over, his infectious energy filling the room. "Hoshi saw you two talk. You better come" he chimed in "and I wanna talk with you all"

Jeonghan couldn't resist teasing, nudging Joshua playfully. "We were just acknowledging our resident Romeo over here," he teased, earning a good-natured chuckle from Joshua " what you wanna talk?"

Dk's eyes sparkled "Oh... Everyone pay attention! Tomorrow is the big day, everyone ready?"

"For the million time, yes" Dino said sitting on the floor

"You stop practice for that?" Hoshi rolled his eyes "we checked everything"

"Calm down. He's just nervous" Scoups said

Joshua shot a playful glare at Dk before turning to Jeonghan with a fond smile. "She's gonna say eyes ,"

But Dk was feeling nervous still " You think so?"

"We know" Wonwoo added patting his back "relax"

Dk shifted gears, his expression suddenly serious. "And if she says no?"

Jeonghan's eyebrows shot up in surprise."No way! You two love each other"

"And you're not afraid to show it" Woozi said

Joshua offered Dk an encouraging smile, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "You two are perfect for each other."

Dk's eyes lit up with gratitude at Joshua's words, his nerves beginning to ease. "Thanks, man"

After Hoshi killed the boys im practice they were ready to go home and rest for tomorrow.

Joshua was coming out when he saw Yumi car and couldn't help but smile.

"Need a ride handsome?" She asked while opening the window

"My mom taught me not to enter stranger cars" he said

"Even if the stranger has food?" She lift the bag full of food

"Do you have sweets?" He asked

"I have the perfect dessert" she winked at him while he got inside her car

As he gets in, she drives away to their safe haven... her house.

The sun peeked through the curtains, waking Yumi up. Stretching languidly, Yumi let out a contented sigh, her eyes fluttering open to meet Joshua's gaze.

"Good morning," Joshua murmured, his voice soft with sleep as he pressed a gentle kiss to Yumi's forehead.

"Good morning," Yumi replied, her lips curving into a smile as she snuggled closer to him, relishing the warmth of his embrace " we need to get up"

"I know... but you feel sooooo good" he kissed her again

"It's Pea birthday" Yumi said pushing him off her

"Ok, ok let's go" he kissed her cheek

As they rose from bed and went about their morning routine, the excitement of the day ahead began to build. Today was Pea birthday party and they knew Dk's plan to propose to Sunhee so they were both eager to celebrate with them.

As they sat down for breakfast, Yumi was reading on her kindle while Joshua was on his phone.

"I'm so happy for Dk and Sunhee," Yumi remarked, her eyes sparkling with genuine joy. "They make such a perfect couple."

Joshua nodded in agreement, a fond smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, they really do," he agreed, his voice tinged with happiness. "I can't wait to see Pea in the cutest dress with the rings"

"It's such a special moment. I hope she likes it" she said

Joshua reached across the table to take Yumi's hand in his, his touch gentle and reassuring. "How do you want your proposal to be?" he asked  softly, his eyes meeting hers with a tender gaze " I don't wanna make any mistake"

"I may be a romantic and a book lover so I KNOW a lot of ways to propose" Yumi laughed "but I want something simple, private... just us"

"Can you give me more details?"

"What's the fun in that?" She kissed his hand and return to her book

Yumm_yummy you give me a million reason to stay ♥️

sunny she's talking about me 😏

Ggirl I can give you more 💋

Iamareum looking good 💕

hann_a my girl 🕵️

Right after Dk asked Sunhee to marry him with the monopoly notes, the boys were playing basketball while Yumi was sitting down with the girls.

Sunhee was already planing the weeding and how she wants them all for the weeding dress.

While they were talking, they heard Scoups screaming, and unfortunately the party was over