6🛍️

Apollo pov:🫧

I absolutely hated last night like why did ace have to say that to me I'm clearly not comfortable with talking to then and rightfully so.

They abandoned us and now just come into our lives like nothing happen and expect us to not care. In going to care and I'm going to hold a grudge because of them me and my twin had to suffer through abusive while our brothers just got to live in this mansion and have a lavish lifestyle while we where living off the streets.

We had to learn how to fight and how to defend our selfs while they got to sit back and do nothing they probably got anything they wanted. Do they even care.

I mean probably the only people who care about us are Vincent and Xander I don't know about Leon just yet because he looks like he cares but he doesn't necessarily show it. What's that about? I have no idea.

We had to go shopping for new stuff today and Im so thankful that ace is not coming. I think he has it out for me or some thing he just seems pissed at me for no reason.

What have I done to him I have said a word to him or anyone except Vincent and some how he hates me.

I got up out of bed and had a shower than changed into Gray jeans with a white tshirt and a greeny yellow crew neck and my pair of converse.

I walk down to the kitchen. We got a tour of the house from Xander after dinner.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Vincent making toast, Lorenzo with coffee and on the phone and Leon on his computer.

"Oh hey kid your up early" Vincent says when he finally notices me and that cause Leon and Lorenzo to look my way. I don't like that, the attention, it just means people can see all your imperfections.

I nod in response to Vince's statement. I was hungry but I was just going to wait for Athena or Alessio to come down. I don't like talking to people and some people just don't get that like for example ace but Vince, Lorenzo get it. They're not really talkative like me so they just go back to what they were doing but Leon just looks for a good min before going back to his computer.

Finally Athena walks into the kitchen "Hola Peps wheres the coffee" she said eyeballing Lorenzo's and Vince's cups of coffee. that girl has an obsession with caffeine.

"Well hello to you to and the coffee machine is next to the blender" Vince says to her with a question smile.

When she's making her coffee I admire her out fit shes wearing. It's a black crop top with army green cargo pants with blue converse. She has in her heart earrings and a sliver necklace.

 She has in her heart earrings and a sliver necklace