1

Alessio:

Fuck! Why did they have to put stairs everywhere in this bloody house. There is only 2 floors and yet there are 3 sets of stairs.

This fucken house, with these fucken stairs and crying children wants me to kill myself. The children here are crying for there dead, abusive, missing or noglective parents who either sent them here or child services put them her.

I was put here separate from my twins. 3 years! 3 long as fuck years. Apollo when to another childrens home and I don't know what happened to athena. I think apollos still at the home but I know for a fact athena isn't.

All three of us got separated because of one silly little mistake caused by the FUCKEN CARETAKERS not athena or me or apollo, them.

They thought it was a brilliant idea to burn athena with the bottom of a fucking frying pan when me and apollo where out and when we found out and tried to get revenge for Athena they blamed us. US. What the fuck is wrong with people.

-------

This lousy bitch in front of me has been talking to me for about half an hour taking about how I can't just leave without their promition. Bitch I'm 17 I can do what I want.

"so since you haven't been listening to any of the rules we give you, we have called your social worker and she is currently searching for any of your living relatives and same goes for your brother." fuck why are they doing this in a couple months I'll be a legal adult and I'll have my siblings back.

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP.

they better be doing this for athena to or ill kill them. Before I can even ask her if it's happening to athena she got up and left. She actually just got up and walked away. Rude bitch I tell you.

Whatever I'll just have to find out later. I get up and got to my room it 9pm so I take a cold shower, they never pay the hot water bill, which leads to more kids complaining.

After I dry myself off I change into a pair of sweatpants and a white tshirt. I climb into my bed, the bottom bunk of the most annoying 16 year old in the fucken world.

After tossing and turning for hours I finally fall into a deep slumber.

---

Why do people make alarm clocks so fucken loud, I just want to sleep. Ouch! What the fuck, Tommy just fucken stepped on me to get out of the fucken top bunk.

"hey, what the fuck, use the ladder next time dickhead." I would've just punched him but if i get one more strike or whatever they are called I'm on baby siting duty, and if you think I'm doing that your sadly mistaken.

"geez man, sorry I didn't see your fat ass there." see what I mean annoying, cocky and thinks he's the best.

"what you just say to me" I state my 6,3 body towing over 6 foot shaking self.

He's shaking all over. "s-sorry" he stuttering instead of his usual cocky voice.

I walk away and into the bathroom taking another cold shower and changing into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I walk down the broken stair stubbing my toe on the fucken Post like ever morning, they really need to get that fixed. You'd think living here for so long I stop hitting my toe but no.

Midway though breakfast, well I'm scrolling on my phone, Mrs carver, the caretaker of this shit hole calls me into her office.

Please don't be her trying to suduce me again or I'm going to barf.

When I walk in I see me social worker Carrie standing there with a smile on her face and a stack of papers. "alessio so great to see you again, I've come with good news!"

Oh thank god that old bitch isn't trying to suduce me agian.

Wait good news that's rare what could be so good, oh please don't be I'm getting fostered I hate with a passion Foster homes. The lady is trying to be your mother and the man is trying to be a father and desipline you.

Carrie takes my silence as a queue to move on. "so I did some digging and found your biological father and brothers, and he's agreed to become your legal guardian, so you will have  pack your stuff and head down to the station with me." she says with a smile.

"are my twins coming as well?" I question with a blank face be inside I'm scared that if they aren't going if I'll ever see them again.

"I contacted their social workers so they should be there in a few hours then you'll be able to go and meet your family." they better be there.

Carrie tells me to go pack my bag so I do. I walk out of my shared room with my duffel bag and head to the front door where Carrie is waiting.

She asks if I want to say goodbye to any of the other children at the home but I denie, 1 because i don't care for them and 2 because I hate them.

We walk out of the house and to her car and drive to the Chicago police station where I'll be waiting for my siblings arrival and my biological father to take us to his house or whatever.

As I sit in the place where I have to wait at the station I think, I can't wait to see my sister and brother, I wonder how muck they have grown, or what they look like, how mature are they going to be...

But what I was thinking wasn't what I expected at all.

-------

Dun dun dahhhh

So what do we think of this chapter? 🤔🤔

I like how I started it with one of the boys instead of the girl like other books I've read.

Also the next chapter is probs gonna be like all the same how the father and brothers are informed or whatever 🙄

Word count: 1041

Read on📖📖