Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...

Start from the beginning

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Why did you ever go out with my cousin?" wonders Sara.
"I was alone. You had gone home. She reminded me of you. I turned to her for comfort but she was always full of her own needs. She was never there for me. Not like you have been" he promised her.

"Oh Jareth! I wish I had stayed with you then and Toby to! We could have been a family. I ruined it! I ruined it all'" she cries. He rubs her back gently with his hand.

"Beloved we are now we are together that's all in the past. We all make mistakes. So many times I lost patience with you and I regretted that!" he sighs.

She brushes back tears then looks up at him. "Remember when I used my lipstick to make on the walls of the maze? You had people changing it. Then you confronted me cheating?" she laughs.

"I remember. I was stricked about my game. Then I cheated by having Hoggle give you that peach" he laughs.

"That ball was beautiful I got lost in time in the moment with you" she recalls. "That dress was amazing to"
"All my magic!" brags Jareth. "All my planning"
"You almost won then"
"Almost, but I lost you!"

"Thank goodness you never gave up on me! Or us! I love you and I'm so glad you forgave me" she mentioned again.
"Darling forget that. I was selfish for not doing it sooner!" he answers her. "I almost lost you! That will not happen again!"

He kisses her. She returns every kiss. She made his heart happy. She made him soften. To be a kind caring king. She was good for him and to him. He adored her with everything in him.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Wow!" sighs Sara after the kiss ends.
"I am getting out of control there" he admits.
"So would that be so bad?" she asks him.
"Darling you know I want us to wait for our wedding night!" he reminds her.

"I know but I can hardly wait" she admits.
"Same my sweet" he tells her.
"Are you writing your own vows to me? I am to you!" mentions Sara.
"Of course dear we talked about that."
"I know that was before the big fight"
"I haven't forgotten love"

"Good" Sara sighs.
"Want to go for a walk with me outside? The day is fantastic and bright out?" he asks her.
"I would love to!" she agrees.

They walk together outside of the castle. It was a bright warm sunny day. Every day with her made him deeply happy inside and the same went for Sara as well!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Look! New flowers are in the garden! Lavender! My favorite ones!" she tells him. She looks thrilled.
"Yes, I had them grown for the wedding day! For you!" he explained to her.
She hugs him. "Oh thank you so very much! I love this!" she remarked happily.

They sit on rocks there by the garden to admire the sunsetting. They always found things to share and talk about with one another. He loved that about her. Not many people in his life could ever get him to open up. Not like she did!

"A few more days! Then we will be husband and wife!" She reminds him as they watch the lovely sun setting in the sky.
"I'm so excited for it!" he admits.

"It's going to get dark fast we had better head back in for dinner sweet Sara" he reminds her.
"Alight! Sounds good to me" she answers him.

She is offered to take his arm. She does. Then they walk back to have a quiet dinner at the castle.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!           мσяє тσ cσмє!!           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|