Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!

Chapter 12, Jail Time!Sarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Chapter 12, Jail Time!Sarah's POV

Sarah never had felt so down. She felt Jareth betrayed her in so many ways. He let her down. She thought for sure he was going to come to her rescue. How could she be so wrong about someone? She thought in her heart he loved her. But did he only love himself? As they all said all along? Could it be true?

She had not seen nor heard from Jareth since the day of her rescue. They were preparing for her to wed King Torto. That was coming up in a few days.

She did not have much time for herself to think things over. She had little time to be alone in her own thoughts. She needed time to think. But time was not on her side.

Sarah sat at her vanity there in her room. Wishing to hear from Jareth. She wondered where he could be. He said he was always going to be there.

Should he not be there now? Was he angered she was marrying the other king? Was he not going to stop her? Was this it for them? It could not be it.

Sarah sets her gold be jeweled hair brush back down. Her hair was perfect enough.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"I bring you a gift princess Sarah" King Torto announces he was in the room with her.

He was standing behind her. She sees him pull out crystals. Three of them. Then spin around in the air. She gasps. She knows who they belonged to. Jareth. How did this king manage to get his hands on Jareth's magic?

"Where did you get these?" she demands to know.

"They are of no use to me. I assumed you might like them. They belonged to your former friend" says Torto.

"Jareth?"

"Jareth" he agrees as he hands them over to her.

"Where is he? He needs these" she tells him.

"Not where he is. He will not be doing any magic any time soon" laughs the king.

A chill washes down her spine hearing his words.