Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots

Chapter 9, Plots  Sarah's POV

Chapter 9, Plots
Sarah's POV

Chapter 9, Plots  Sarah's POV

Sarah was so stressed. She could take off. Get lost in that old Labyrinth as she once had before. She knew deep in her heart it was going to cause Jareth to worry for her.

He would come to her rescue as he always did. And her mother would once and for all see he really loved her. Tears come to Sarah. She was not the not that happy there. She wanted to back to Jareth's castle. To be with him.

But her mother was not allowing her to do so. Sarah had never been free to do as she wished in her life. Not on earth or in this underworld.

She knew in her heart she was to be Jareth's queen. The queen of his castle the queen of his heart. His world. She closes her eyes thinking back to him healing her last night. Caring over her.

She needed him. He needed her. They were a team. A duo.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah come here. We are going to discuss the wedding plans with Torto today" her mother orders.

"I told you I am not marrying him" she argues.

"Sarah, we need this" says her mother. "just come talk with us" her mother says.

"Where are we going?" asks Sarah.

"Out in the garden" her mother tells her. "for tea"

"Can Hoggle come?" asks Sarah.

Her mother makes a face.

"That goon?" sighs her mother. She makes a face.

"Hoggle is my friend" Sarah reminds her mother.

"Fine, invite Hoggle to come to" sighs Sarah's mother.

Sarah get Hoggle to come with her. He had to help with this plan she was coming up with. She was getting desperate.

She did not know who else she could possibly turn to. Hoggle was her only hope with this. He had once helped Jareth with things so he knew ideas. How Jareth worked.