Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!

Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!     Sarah's POV

     Sarah's POV

When Sarah woke up every thing was a bit foggy from all the drugs they had pumped into her body. She groaned softly as her head made her vision spin on her. She leans on her elbow there on the bed. The underworld. She begged Jareth to take her back. And he had rescued her. Maybe he did not hate her after all?

She wanted to make things right with Jareth. Would he want her around even though the baby was no longer in the picture?

Or had he really only wanted Toby?

Did he need her to? Sara felt so confused. She felt like throwing up right about now. She noticed Hoggle, Ludo, and Didmus were sleeping together on the floor over in the corner.

All her friends had returned to her side. That warmed her heart. She felt loved when she came back. She smiled. Then suddenly the Junk Lady appeared bringing her a tray of breakfast foods. She smiled then wandered away after delivering the tray to Sarah.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"Eat Sarah!" yawns Ludo.

"Sarah is not hungry" she moans. "Sarah might get sick" she mutters as she places a hand on her upset stomach. "Oh boy"

"Sarah is the breakfast not to your liking?" worries Jareth. He appears before her.

"No, no it is fine Jareth but I am not feeling well. The drugs they gave me the room spins" Sarah complains as she holds her forehead with her hand.

"Hold still a moment." ordered Jareth.

He looks upon her with a serious gaze. Then he touches her forehead. She feels heat from her finger tips. He moves his hands then touches her wrist with his other hand. Suddenly a blue glowing light pours from her veins in her wrist. 

"What is that?" she marvels.

"Shhh" he softly says. He looked like he was concentrating.

Soon the blue glow leaves her body. And the dizzy feeling leaves her body! She could see and she felt ten times better! What had he done to her body?

Magic?!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"I removed the toxins, from your veins. The drugs are out of your body for good Sarah. Eat up" Jareth orders to her. 

"Jareth, that was amazing" she declares.

"I know, eat your breakfast. Get ready for the day. There is much to do" he reminds her before leaving the room.

"Wow, is there anything he can't do?" wonders Sarah with amazement.

"If you don't want that sausage can I have that Sarah?" Hoggle asks her hopefully.