Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You

Chapter 5, Within YouSarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Sarah could not believe he lied to her again! He made her feel like she was the only one in the world for him

Sarah could not believe he lied to her again! He made her feel like she was the only one in the world for him. That they would be together forever. That they were meant to marry each other. For money. All for money this whole time. Sarah feels bitter tears flowing down her face.

She should be happy to know her real mom. And to get to know a dad who had wanted her. But all she could do was focus on Jareth's lies. He really hurt her.

Here she thought maybe he had loved her. Really loved her. But he was always after something from her. It certainly was not love. She nearly told the man she loved him.

Well goblin...

She was in love with him. She was going to be forced to marry him, right? They were going to be husband and wife. Right now, she did not feel like company at all.

She wanted to mend her broken heart she was dealing with here. It was a bit hot. Maybe she was not used to this princess dress. It was making her stuffy. She wanders over to the window and opens it. Then changes into night clothing.

She lays on the bed. Tears flow yet again over Jareth. He lied to her. She dabs the tissue near her eyes. Trying hard not to cry over Jareth. But she could not help herself. She was sure he was not off crying over her. He was furious with her. She sighed. What was the right thing to do? She was too young to marry off.

Suddenly much to her dismay a pure white owl flies into her room. Her heart skips a beat. Jareth. He forms before her. Glitter flies about them as he changes. He smiles sadly at her.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"I was hoping you kept that window open Sarah" he tells me.

"Go away, Jareth" she mutters. "we have nothing left to say to one another" she bitterly remarks.

"But we have plenty to say. We are to wed Sarah. And we will bringing both kingdoms together" he points out.