Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be

Start from the beginning

"Ah no this is my dearest friend and one of my best! Hoggle! Welcome to my party whom are you?" she asks the lady.
"I am your auntie Beatrice" she announced to Sara. "Everyone calls me Bea for short"

"I have been wanting to meet you Bea! Welcome! Welcome!" Sara joyfully says. She goes to shake her hand but her aunt hugs her tightly.
"My big brother was heart broken to lose you! And Jareth finally found you as he promised! I'm so thrilled you have become a stunning young lady and I wish you nothing but the best on this marriage!" Bea tells her happily.

"I wish I could have met him" says Sara wistfully.
"I have something for you! Here!" says her aunt Bea. She hands Sara an old photo.

Sara glances down to see a man holding a baby. The king! Her father. He looked so proud!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"That's you before you went missing!" says aunt Bea. It was her Sara saw many baby photos of herself in the past! It really was her.
"Wow! He was so royal and so handsome to!" Sara replies.
"He was the best king we ever had! I hope Jareth will do the same and even might be better for us all" aunt Bea says to her.

Sara nods yes.
"Oh he will! He plans to! He is a wonderful man a noble kind one!" says Sara. She was so proud to be with Jareth.
"Who is marrying my man?" a female cuts in. A pretty girl her age gives Sara a very dirty look.

"This wedding will never happen if I have any say in the matter! I was supposed to marry Jareth.! I would have to if he hasn't found the likes of her!"complains the beautiful blond haired girl.

"Well!" snaps Sara.
"Faresta, that's no way to talk to your cousin! Apologize now!" Orders her aunt. "I'm sorry Sara"
"I would! You know it's true! He is only marrying her because he's forced! He's forced to be in a loveless marriage! He nearly called the wedding off! points out her cousin Faresta.

"You can never love him the way I can or be the wife he needs! I will see to it this wedding won't happen!" declares Faresta with anger and hurt in her voice.

Sara was starting to get one of those headaches as more guests came in. Faresta was upsetting her dearly. How did she stop this on her own? Without Jareth?

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Ow my head...."
"Oh dear dear dear no Sara no!"
"What's going on?"
"She gets bad headaches from stress"
"Doesn't everyone?"
"Oh no not like these ones....."

Her head throbbed worse by the second as her mom talked to her aunt. About her powers. Maybe Sara could stop this without Jareth's help for once in her life!

"Some queen! She can't control herself' can she? I could if that were me!" says Faresta.
Then she bursts.

The anger in her exploded. She screamed as her head ached. She blew over Faresta onto the floor. The walls shook with a powerful force. The fancy cake fell over. People screamed in fear of the new goblin queen seeing her full rath!

"Someone get Jareth!! Now!" cried her mother.
"I am meant for him! Not you!" Sara yells at her cousin.

"I am not afraid of you!" warns Faresta.
"Jareth!!!" calls her mother.

Faresta and Sara duel over Jareth as her screams grow louder and more powerful. Faresta screams back.

"My poor poor ears!" Cries Hoggle with alarm as he covers them with his hands.

Jareth flies swooping in. The girls are to busy fighting over him to take notice.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Enough!!!" he calls out. The deep voice of his causes them to stop in their tracks there.

Sara is in great pain. She sees she ruined the party. Tears come to her. She takes off running to her bedroom there in the castle. Jareth flies after her

Sara flops down on her bed feeling stupid and sad. She cries into her pillow. Her head throbbed with pain.

"Sara, what happened back there?" Jareth asks as he forms into himself once more. She was in too much pain to answer him.

He sits beside her. Then his fingers go right to her temple. He rubs them. He softly talks calmly to her. The pain leaves. Her mind is calm once more.

"Why can't I stop myself? I'm so stupid! I'm scared! What if I ruin our wedding day?" she cries with worry. He holds her close.

"I am the foolish one. I should have explained about your cousin. Yes we dated. But I kept wanting to find you! She had other plans in mind. And I ended it she never took it well" he tells her.

"I hate her!" remarks Sara. "Because of her the party is a disgrace"

"Don't do that. You got great gifts I'm sure that they saved you food. Want to go back?" he offers.
Tears come to her she shakes her head no.

"Please, no!"
"Alright my love! I will tell everyone you need rest. I will bring the gifts to you and the food now how does that sound?" he offers sweetly.
"I love you so much! Yes! Thank you!" sighs Sara.

He kisses her.
"I have loved only you all my life. I get to marry the love of my life so don't worry about your cousin we shall deal with her later. This I promise you" he says to her.

"We are meant for each other. Everyone knows it Jareth! No no one will stop this wedding day! I will be your wife! You're queen forever! I love you with all my soul!" she tells him. So her cousin would no longer cause doubt.

They kiss. Her pain is gone. He saved her once again. He was her king. He one truest love.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!           мσяє тσ cσмє!!           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|