CHAPTER SEVEN

~~~~

JAKES POV

~~~~

Me and Drew sat together in class.

(YEA TIME SKIP)

We were in science, and Liam and Henry were slowly and "quietly" trying to scoot their desks closer to ours.

The teacher noticed and started yelling at them.

Me and Drew exchanged an amused look.

No one knew we were dating, it was a secret. Only we knew ourselves.. Not even Henry and Liam.

To he honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if they were dating.

Just joking of course!

Liam and Henry were moved apart.

I looked over at Drew again, he was just sitting there with an annoyed look on his face.

"Drew, you good?" I asked, nudging him.

He looked at me, his eyes softening to his normal gaze.

"Yea, I'm fine. It's just boring, and I know you aren't paying attention!" Drew nudged me back, harder.

We were interrupted as the teacher poured some chemical into what looked like.. Sugar? Salt? Not sure.

"You're lucky I know what to do." Drew joked.

I looked at our table, we had almost everything done. I hadn't touched one thing. Jeez I need to pay attention!

"Oh uh— Yea! What.. Do we do?" I asked him.

Drew rolled his eyes and grabbed the chemical. It was clear. He poured it onto the sugar.. Salt? I don't know.

He must have noticed, cause he looked over at me.

"We made chemical snow. And the water makes it actually look like snow."

Thats water?? I looked at the "chemical" again. It WAS water. Again, I'm so stupid.

The "snow" took a second before hardening into a smooth pile of white. I was about to touch it but Drew put his hand in front of me.

"Are you crazy?? You don't have gloves on!" He explained.

I leaned over to the side of the table. I saw gloves hanging on a small rack. I grabbed it off the table and put them on.

I touched the snow, and it wasn't cold. At all! It just felt like snow but warm.

Drew touched it too.

I gazed at the teacher. He was explaining how it works. I couldn't care less!

"Okay guys, the homework will be passed out tomorrow." The teacher announced, then the bell rang.

I stood up, grabbing my bag.

Once I had everything packed, me, Drew, Liam, and Henry left the classroom.

We started walking to our lockers.

"I can't believe they moved us apart!" Henry complained to Liam, "Now class will be even MORE boring."

Liam nodded, "I know. It's so annoying."

As we were walking, we passed by Hailey.

I looked at them and saw Drew looking at her with a disgusted face.

I looked away.

We had reached our lockers, and I put my stuff up.

It was time for lunch!