CHAPTER TWO

DREWS POV!

I glanced over at Jake again, this time he was looking at me. We locked eye contact for a moment.

I looked away, blushing.

Jake began talking, "Hey, Drew. Uhm.. Sorry for that whole argument?"

I stayed silent. "Okay." I murmured after a minute.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

I stayed looking away, then shrugged. I glanced back at him. He looked nice.

He looked better than me, thats for sure.

Jake smiled, "Really?"

I mumbled, "I don't know. I need time- I miss you, but I don't know if I can forgive you that easily."

His gaze became more sad. "Oh. I understand, but I really am-" He was cut short.

Hailey had tapped his shoulder, whispered something to him, then leaned forward, looking at me. "Stop bothering us!" Her eyes blazed with rage.

I looked at the ground. "Okay." I murmured.

Henry and Liam looked up at me, then down again.

I couldn't tell if they were leaving me out again, or if it was cause of me this time. Once the group became four people and not three, we were sort of like two duos in a friend group. But now we were a trio again.

I felt something tap my side and I looked over, it was Jake.

"Did you.. not just hear Lia? the parties starting now."

I looked at him. I missed talking to him, but it couldn't be like that again. I stood up, "Of course I did!" I insisted.

Hailey and the music club stood up, including Jake. They all sort of stayed together, but also were apart. I didn't care. Why would I?

I looked at the ground. I knew I was lying to myself. I kicked the carpet under my shoes and looked forward, expecting to see Liam and Henry.

They weren't there. I sighed. Of course they aren't.

"I'm going somewhere else." I murmured. Not to anyone, just myself.

I walked away, into the kitchen. There was the alcohol! And Lia. He walked over there.

"Hey, Lia? Is there anywhere I can hangout away from all the commotion?"

Lia looked at me, confused. "Shouldn't you be with Liam and Henry?"

I shook my head, "I don't know where they are."

She nodded. "You can grab a drink, and you can hangout there if you want." She pointed to a door. "It's a spare bedroom."

I nodded, "Thanks Lia."

I grabbed a bottle of beer and walked to the bedroom. I just wanted to be alone.

I opened the door, and it was a dark gray, almost black, themed room. It smelt like a new house in there. It was plain and pretty empty.

I sat down on the bed, then laid down. I didn't even drink the beer.

The door creaked open. I lifted my head.

It was Jake.

~~~~

Jakes pov!!

~~~~

I walked in the spare room.

"Drew?"

Drew stared at me for a moment, then laid his head back down.

I walked towards the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed beside of Drew.