CHAPTER FOUR

some new things will be added (and no, not nsfw, theyre in highschool.) so be ready!

HAILEYS POV

I sat on my couch, staring at the ceiling. I heard Luke and Zander talking.. Why couldn't I be like that with Jake? I know he likes Daisy, but it's obvious Daisy doesn't like him.

I don't care about him and Daisy. I'm worried about Drew. They seemed awfully close in that room.. I know I'm probably being dramatic, but can you blame me??

I sighed, moving to lie on my side.

I am not gonna be mean, I'm not a mean person. But Drew is making me mad! I guess I'll just have to try and..

~~~~

JAKES POV

~~~~

I sat down on Drews bed. Drew had drunk 3 beers. THREE! I got one, and Drew hid the other one. I was still sane.

Not too sure about Drew..

Drew staggered over to the bed, practically tripping over his feet.

He fell onto the bed, getting under the covers and lying his head on the pillow.

He glanced at me.

He had his hair even MORE messy, I looked away.

I. Like. Daisy!

I told myself this.. Alot.

Drew grabbed my arm. "Why are you sitting?" He murmured. "It's like.. I don't know. Late or something!"

It was 12:30AM.

I watched him roll his eyes, and I laid down.

He grabbed my arm again after a few moments, pulling me to his side.

"It's cold in here- okaay?" He muttered.

I rolled my eyes, halfway mocking him. I laid beside him now.

I looked away. I knew I was blushing. This was embarrassing!

Drew tapped my face.

I looked over at him.

He was just staring at me.

I looked forward. "Im going to bed, you should too. You aren't thinking straight."

I got ready for him to hit me, but he just rolled over and closed his eyes.

I guess he didn't hit people now? I felt amused at the thought.

I rested my head on the pillow and waited for the rise and fall of his breath to slow down.

Once he was asleep, I grabbed my phone. I turned it on and turned the brightness down.

I saw that Hailey had texted me. I opened it.

———

H: Hey! Wanna hangout tomorrow after school? I don't have anything to do.

J: I don't know if I can, I might not be able to move too well.

———

Hailey saw it, but didn't reply. I thought for a second, then realized.

I had worded that COMPLETELY WRONG. I felt myself start to blush.

———