CHAPTER ONE

Drews pov!

I walked into my room, shutting the door. I stared at my walls, floor, bed, everything. I took a glance towards the beanbags, Jakes still sat there beside of mine.

Did I really forget to put that away? It's been weeks!

I sighed and went to my bed, sitting down. I picked up my phone from my messy covers.

"15 Messages from 'Zoey😒'."

I rolled my eyes. She still texted me? I promised not to block her unless she did this. Well, I suppose I will now.

I opened the messages, seeing what she sent.
———
Z: Cant we talk this out??
Z: Drew!!
Z: Drewy bear..🥺
Z: Drew!! Answer!!!
Z: I want to go shopping but you don't love me anymore..
Z: Baby Im sorryyy!!!
———

I didn't read the rest.

———
D(Drew): Zoey, I said to stop texting me. We are DONE, and that is final. Maybe you should have thought of that before cheating on me.

Z: Wow!! I thought you loved me atleast a little bit.. UGH! you are so mean to me.

D: I'm blocking you.
———

I went to the top of my screen. I opened her profile and clicked block. She's so annoying.. I laid down on my bed, resting my head on the pillows. I heard another ding.

If she got one of her sugar daddies to buy the app for her so she can talk to me, I'm actually going to beat her.

I picked up my phone, still laying down. It was actually from Lia. She stopped being friends with us to be with Jake. My mouth dropped into a small frown at the thought of Jake. I shook my head, he doesn't care. I need to ignore these thoughts.

I opened the message.

———

L: Hey Drew, I know we aren't friends anymore but I'm hosting a party if you're interested. Invite anyone from Rosemeadow high. Don't invite any parents.. There will be some special drinks, if you know what I mean.😉

D: Oh, okay. I might go. Not too sure, I dont feel the best.

L: Okay, well, you're welcome to go. Just cause we aren't neccesarily friends doesn't mean I hate you, ya know.
———

Yea, sure. I rolled my eyes.

———
D: I just don't feel good, I'm not mad at you.
———

That's a lie. I might as well show up, maybe Henry and Liam are going.

I sat up, stretching. I was about to get up when I got another ding, "What now?" I mumbled. I grabbed the phone and opened it.

———
L: By the way, its tonight at 7:00 at my house. be ready if youre going!!

D: okay
———

Neither of us had good grammar this time, I could care less. Its texting. I checked the time, it was 6:30! I needed to get ready- now.

I put my phone down and stood up. If there was gonna be drinking, I needed to wear something- not bright, and not revealing.

I walked over to my closet. I had a lot of clothes, most of them being hoodies, sweatpants, tank-tops, t-shirts, etc. No jeans, except for my gray pairs. No fancy clothing or suits either. This would be hard.. But a certain outfit caught my eye.