⟣𝗖hapter 253-254

Start from the beginning

Because the month is too young, the embryo has not yet developed, and the belly is not big, but it does not affect the feeling of blood connection when he touches it.

He knows that his child is developing and growing here at this moment, and will be born in more than eight months, and meet in this world.

Mu Yan leaned on Jiang Chenxi's arms with his whole body relaxed, relying on him wholeheartedly, feeling the waves of warmth from that big hand, which made his heart tremble uncontrollably.

"I want to make it for you to eat." Mu Yan's soft voice sounded, with a hint of coquettishness, Jiang Chenxi's mind was shaken, and the numb feeling began to spread from the bottom of his heart.

Fortunately, he has strong self-control, otherwise he might not be able to hold it.

To Jiang Chenxi, being warm, fragrant and soft in his arms, being cute, cute and acting like a baby is simply a fatal temptation.

It's a pity that Mu Yan is still pregnant, and he hasn't passed the dangerous period of the first three months. No matter what he says, he can't put him in the slightest danger.

"Okay, let's eat first." Jiang Chenxi hurriedly changed the subject, he was worried that if he allowed this pink atmosphere to spread, he might really be unable to bear it.

Mu Yan didn't think too much about it, he was also a little hungry.

As always, Jiang Chenxi added vegetables to Mu Yan, picked spines from the fish, and then fed the white and tender fish to J Muyan's mouth.

"Achen, I feel warm on my body." While eating, Mu Yan said to Jiang Chenxi in surprise.

I didn't feel this kind of feeling before, it was that obvious, warm feeling.

"It's warm?" Jiang Chenxi repeated, "How would you describe it specifically?"

A thought flashed through Jiang Chenxi's mind, and he hurriedly asked Mu Yan to describe it, because he always felt that this feeling was very familiar.

"It's that kind of warm feeling that can be felt all over the body, but in the end, only the stomach side can feel it." Mu Yan touched his stomach, and there were his and Ah Chen's babies inside, although he didn't know what the feeling was. What, but he instinctively felt that feeling wouldn't hurt his little one.

"Mumu, can you still feel the warmth now?" Jiang Chenxi asked again.

Mu Yan felt it carefully, and found that the feeling had faded, and even disappeared soon, so he shook his head.

"You're taking a bite of food." Jiang Chenxi took a chopstick and handed the food to Mu Yan's mouth, and Mu Yan ate it very naturally.

"How do you feel now?" Jiang Chenxi looked at Mu Yan nervously, not letting go of any expression, lest the other party feel uncomfortable.

After swallowing a mouthful of food, the warm feeling reappeared. It first slid down the esophagus, and then I could feel it all over my body, but finally it slowly gathered in my stomach.

Mu Yan described his feelings to Jiang Chenxi, then looked expectantly at Jiang Chenxi, waiting for his answer.

Jiang Chenxi finally heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the words, and said with a smile: "It's okay, the crops and vegetables we grow on the farm all have a certain amount of energy. For people with supernatural powers, they will feel warm after eating them. It's the body absorbing the energy."

His previous ability injury was slowly healed under the nourishment of these crops, and the ability also slowly recovered.

The things produced by the farm are very beneficial to the supernatural beings, especially if they are eaten for a long time, the benefits will only be greater.