Gio, The deals

The plane finally landed, and I knew before I could go beg for Elizabeth's forgiveness. I had to go tell Father the great news.
I pulled up to the office and walked straight to Father's office. " Aye, I got some good news." I said. " If it's not to tell me you got the deal with Anthonio, then I don't wanna hear it." He stated without ever looking up from his papers. " Do you really think I would be back right now if I didn't? I got the deal done. I signed the check, and everything is taken care of. It's done." I said, kind of annoyed. " Great, file it and get out. Oh, and before you leave, your brother formed me of your little fling. I don't think the destraction of a girl is something you need right now." He said, looking at me over his glasses. "I think you and your son need to mind your business." I said, closing his door before he could say another word.
I hopped in my car and drove home. It was almost time for the bar to open, so I knew Elizabeth would be at work soon. I figured i could get a quick shower before heading over there.
I pulled up to The Hole in The Wall and parked next to Elizabeth's car. I didn't know what I would say to her, but I knew I needed to talk to her and beg for her to forgive me.
I walked in and went to my usual corn to sit and wait for the right time to talk to her. After twenty minutes of staring her down, she finally locked eyes with me. I lifted my hand and motioned for her to come over. She stepped out from behind the counter, and God damn she looked fine, but I hated that everyone was watching her walk across the room.
"Would you like a drink, sir?" She said once she reached my table. " Elizabeth, can we talk for a second?" I asked, sensing the anger. " I'm at work right now, so I can't really just have conversations about personal life right now. If you want a drink I can help you with that." She said, looking annoyed and sad. " Elizabeth, please." I pleaded she was obviously fed up and turned to walk away, I reached out and grabbed her wrist to pull her back towards me when she turned and slapped me across the face. The bar grew silent, and my ear was ringing. I stood up towering over her. I immediately realized I was fixing to hurt her. If it was anyone else, I would have knocked them to the ground, but I can't believe I was about to hurt Elizabeth. I ducked my head and walked out.
I sat in my car waiting for her to get off work because I knew I needed to talk to her tonight. By the time she got off work, I had drank a whole bottle of whiskey and definitely could drive anywhere as I could barely stand. I stumbled to her when she walked up to her car. " Hey babe, Elizabeth, baby, can we please talk." I slurred, stumbling and almost face planting in front of her. " Gio, you reek of whiskey. How drunk are you?." She said, holding me up. " I'm good, how are you?" I replied, not knowing what she had just said to me. " Gio, let's get in my car. There is no way you can drive anywhere." Finally letting down that stone cold wall. She led me to the passenger side and closed the door behind me. When she got into the car, she asked for directions to my house, and I just put my address into the GPS.
We arrived at my house in record time due to how pissed she was she was driving too fast, or maybe I was just that drunk. She opened the door, motioning for me to get out of her car. I was clinging to her as she led me up to the front door. Once we got inside, she put me to bed and went to walk away. "Please stay." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her to me. "Only if you promise to stay on your side of the bed." She said, walking around to the other side. "Deal." I whispered and dozed off.