Elizabeth , disappear

I can not believe that arragent son of a bitch. How dare he dismiss me in the middle of me telling him about himself. I swear tomorrow if I see him he is going to get an earful. I was so angry yet so mesmerized by the lustful stare he gave me, it was stuck in my head playing on repeat the whole way home. Did he want me like that, or was he really that caught off guard. Maybe I should have told him to come in. Maybe I should have kissed him. Oh, that man is all in my head right now, i just hope he doesn't show up tomorrow, so I can forget anything ever happened.
A week had passed, and there was no sight of Gio since that day. I stayed watching the door, hoping he would walk in and stand in that corner watching my every move. This is the longest he had ever stayed away from the bar, and I can't help but think it was my fault.
" Beth, what are you daydreaming about over there?" Ralph interrupted my thought, walking out of his office. " Oh, it's nothing, just confused. Can I ask you something? " I said, finishing cleaning the counters. "Sure thing, what's up, doll?" He said with a worried look on his face. He seemed very concerned, but I didn't know how to ask or how to even begin to tell him what happened the other day. "So you know the other day when Gio was in charge? Well, he was being real arragent and walked into the dressing room while I was changing, and after work was over, I yelled at him. I think I made him mad, and I know he is the bosses son. He also hasn't been back since, and I'm just.. uhm.." I rambled on when Ralp cut me off. " woah there Beth doll, it's okay he called me as soon as it happened and he was panicked and hid in the office the whole night cause he didn't know what to say. I promise your job is secure, don't worry about that." I took a small sigh of releaf. I was so happy to have that off my chest, but also a little confused as to why he called Ralph. "One more thing before I leave why hasn't he been back? He usually comes and hangs out in the corner." I asked Ralph, knowing he probably has no idea. He shrugged and told me to be safe driving home.
On my way to my car, a nice sports car came flying into the parking lot, I stopped to see who was pulling in this late, seeing as we had closed an hour ago. When the one and only Gio Russio stepped out, locking eyes with me and quickly turning to walk into the bar. "Gio!" I yelled before even thinking of what I was going to say. But it didn't matter anyways he kept walking inside and didn't even acknowledge my existence.
I don't understand why I even care. It's not like we are friends or anything, but oh how I want to get to know him.
Two days had passed, and I was confused as ever because Ralph still won't tell me anything about Gio and acts like they do t really know each other when obviously that's a lie. Thank God I'm off today because I just need a day to relax, I just hate that the girls have to work, so we aren't able to catch up and have a girls' day.
It was nearing lunch, so I ordered some Doordash and curled up on the couch when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked, kind of confused because Ralph didn't usually call me on my day off. "Hi Beth, can you come in tonight? I know it's your day off. I'll give you a different day. Two girls called in. I need you tonight." I was+ so looking forward to food and a movie, "can't someone else do it?" I asked. "Gio is coming tonight," he said, and for some reason, I immediately jumped off the couch. " okay ill be there in five," I said and hung up the phone as he laughed. I put on the hottest outfit I owned and walked out the door.