"I know," I said.

I felt him touch one of my scared up arms. "No matter how many times, I see these. I still feel guilty not being fast enough to help.".

"You mean the accident?" I asked.

Hobie's pov;
"Yeah," I said, as I stared at the scars on little man's body.

~Flashback~

I drop to my knees by Y/n and looked at the injuries. "Jesus," I said. Y/n and Tb/n were unconscious on the ground. They were covered in terrible burns, blood, and ash plus their clothes were mostly burnt off. I see Rat, Lev, and my old buddies surrounded the kids, as Sarah went to get Hazel down the block.

"Fuck, this is bad." Rat said.

"Where's their parents?" Lev asked.

I looked at the building that's still on fire. "I think, I know." I said, before I hear coughing. I turn my head back to the kids. Y/n and Tb/n were breathing slow. "The kids, hey!" I grabbed Y/n's ash covered face. Y/n opened his eyes a bit, but they slowly started closing. "Y/n, come on, keep them eyes open." He tried to move but he grunt in pain. "Easy, the doc is on the way." I gently tap his face to keep him awake.

"Hobie," He trailed off.

"Just hang In there, kid." I said, before his eyes completely closed. "No, no, hey stay awake, kid! Don't do this to me, kid.".

"Around this corner," I hear Sarah's voice.

I turn my head to the side, and Sarah and Hazel came around the corner. "Christ," Hazel said. She got between Y/n and Tb/n and looked at the injuries. I never seen her so scared before.

"Hazel, what do we do?" I asked.

"We need to get them back to my office, I can't treat them here." She said.

"I don't mind getting blood on my hands, so I'll carry one of the kids." I said, before we hear sirens. "We need to go now, or we'll be in huge trouble. They'll think we started it".

"Let's go." Hazel said.

I pick up Y/n and Lev picked up Tb/n. "Come on, we'll go through this alley way. It'll circle back to Hazel's." Rat said. We followed behind him.

(Timeskips)

While me and my gang were hanging out in the waiting room for hours. Hazel finally came out. We all stood up to our feet.

"How are they?" I asked with concern.

"I managed to treat and clean the third degree burns, but I won't know how bad they got damaged until they're healed completely. These kids have a long road to recover, especially since you can't wrap a third degree burn to have let it breathe." She said, as she leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. "I gave them some strong medicine to help with the pain and make sure they don't get infection.".