lmao

Not an update.
I just heard about Zayn and Sam thing...I just read the chats and people's opinions on it. Lmao! I went from being heart-broken to pissed to being okay again in a span of few hours lol.
I heard about it just a few hours ago and I was so heart-broken at first. Why? Cuz I really thought Zayn did something like that, that was being portrayed. But in a nutshell, I still with some little hopes left decided to go into each chat myself cuz I was only hearing opinions, I didn't have my own perspective. So I did. And much to my surprise, cuz I really had way too less of any hopes of not finding Zayn any wrong on this, I actually realised Zayn actually wasn't wrong.
Then only to make my day even better, this YouTuber's video popped up with some title "Stop defending this bastard" for Zayn. 🙂 I was beyond pissed. Cuz more than half the video was talking about Zayn's past, 25% part was about Sam and absolutely NO part about the chats which was the real deal for me lol. The chats were not even discussed, not a single part lol.
Like shows the researching and analytical skills of the person when they draw a whole damn conclusion based upon a woman speaking stuff, not even going through or giving any importance to Zayn's side of the story that was so clear through the chats. His intentions, his attitude, his clarity of what he wanted, his politeness everything. And more than half of the video consisting of Gigi, Harry, Naughty boy, Jawad... Who else? Perry? I mean, For God's sake???? At least talk about the real issue in very detail that includes the analysis of the chats? But yeah! Such out-of-the-topic issues were needed to back up the hate against Zayn cuz Zayn really wasn't wrong in this particular controversy lol.

And I honestly don't even wanna justify why I don't think Zayn is wrong. Nah! Not because I'm his fan (lmao I was so close to breaking down and really thinking he's the mean guy here until I read the chats) but that's the excuse those YouTubers use for the people who are standing by Zayn on this. So just to clear that up.
Honestly and as cliched as it sounds I have a lot to say but it's too tiring.
Like I don't know I'm a type of person who...doesn't like to explain herself a lot. I just don't. It's like if my bestie's an animal lover and someone accused her of killing a dog. I even thought she killed a dog as per the people but when I saw the CCTV footage, I knew she didn't do it. Now after knowing the reality I wouldn't want to speak about it, give any explanation to anyone anymore, etc. I would be content that my bestie that I had my complete trust on, didn't do anything wrong. Neither would my bestie bother justifying herself to some delusional people cuz we know the truth.

It's somewhat like that. By the chats, I so know Zayn was not what the girl thought of him. You can read the chats yourself in the correct order to figure out who's right who's wrong or perhaps both are right in their own ways, they just don't understand the other's perspective well enough.

It honestly makes me laugh now. Zayn has always gotten himself into some weirdest shit anyone can get themselves into. 😂😭 And even he even seems kinda used to it now. And about people trying to defame him, well....As I believe said truth prevails. I have no arguments to make here, why Zayn seems right, why he is being misunderstood, etc. it all is clearly obvious. And the ones who don't see it even after reading the chats....I don't even know what to think about it.