Chapter 4 -Thank you for being in my life.

Zayn opened the door of their home after returning from work.

Harry's POV

I had the most boring day of my life today. From the beginning to the end of the day, Zayn just kept working.
Earlier, I enjoyed seeing him work hard. He was so much into whatever he was doing. The sight of him just doing things with such determination was actually quite engrossing for me. But then, well, he just kept working and working. While I had no one to talk to.

He worked the whole day except for the time he left his room for what they call a lunch break. I thought I could finally have his time but to my dismay, Zayn informed me that there were gonna be people around in the cafe, for which I had to keep myself invisible and quiet. And hence, I was again left all alone with no one to talk to, while Zayn had his lunch with Louis and the same guy I had seen with Louis this morning, named Liam.

"Enjoyed the day?" Zayn asked me while locking the door, sarcasm dripping from his voice, as I threw myself on the couch burying my face in one of the cushions, exhausted.

"Very much." I replied with the same sarcasm turning my face towards him.

"Well, that's the reason I asked you to stay home." He said while loosening his tie.

"I don't care." I said.

"What does that mean?" He asked chuckling.

"I don't care. I will accompany you anyway."

He chuckled again "Today was actually a busy day, Harry. Usually, I don't have so much work as I had today."

"So, you'll have time for me from tomorrow?" I asked excitedly.

"Definitely." He smiled at me which I happily corresponded.

Well, that was enough to take all my exhaustion away.

Zayn's POV

I went into my bedroom to change.

It was actually a tiring day and all I wanted was my beauty sleep. I was too tired to even take a shower now.

I soon changed and went downstairs to call Harry...but to my surprise, all lights were switched off.

God! Where's Harry?

"Harry?" I shouted. I didn't even have my phone in my hand at the moment for a flashlight, so I started walking down the stairs carefully taking help of the railing.

"Harry!" I yelled his name again on getting no response.

And suddenly, I hear the snap of a finger revealing a Harry with a big table full of numerous dishes covered behind him. And that's not all, there were candles set up beautifully on the table.

"Ta-da!" He said throwing his arms at his sides with a welcoming gesture.

A candle light dinner?

Oh! A dinner? I had forgotten about dinner at all.

"God! Harry, I almost forgot about the dinner but this looks incredibly lavish." I gazed at the entire preparation in awe walking down the stairs much easily due to candle light making my surrounding visible.

"Now, please have a seat, Mr. Zayn." He said pulling a chair for me, sounding almost like a gentleman. Well, almost because he is not a man at the first place, but a genie. So, a gentlegenie? Whatever.

"Thanks, Mr. Harry." I smiled seating myself down.

He then settled himself down opposite to me and started serving all the dishes to me and himself. And damn! These dishes seemed like they had been brought to earth directly from heaven. I could already feel my mouth watering by the sight and smell of them.