Chapter 5 - Childish tantrums.

"Zayn, give a genuine smile." Harry instructed with Zayn's phone in his hand.

"I'm smiling." Zayn said while trying his best to give a genuine smile from the swing he was sitting on. They were at a park, where Harry was clicking pictures of Zayn on a swing. Zayn had finished his work early, in the morning shift itself, and they decided to enjoy themselves outside in the nature rather than staying home. It was Harry's idea though. And Zayn even agreed on it, especially when Harry assured that he will act like a normal human and won't use any of his magical powers while he's visible to everyone.

"But that's a fake one. Are you camera shy or what?" Harry asked.

"A little bit, I guess." Zayn said.

"Would you answer a question of mine?" Harry asked.

"Alright"

"What did the baboon ask the giraffe?"

"A giraffe? I don't know, you tell me."

"Why long face?"

And that's when Zayn laughed his heart out letting Harry click a candid picture of his.

"God! It's so bad, it's funny." Zayn said wiping little tears from his eyes.

"It wasn't bad, okay? Now say, what do you call a 5 that's drunk?"

"What, Harry?"

"A high-five." And Zayn started laughing again. He himself didn't know how such bad jokes were actually making him laugh open-heartedly.

----

"Damn! These pictures are actually good." Zayn said looking at his pictures, once he got off the swing.

"That's because there's no fake smile." Harry said.

"You got a point. Thank you, Hazza!" Zayn said putting an arm around Harry's neck, and smiling at him, like a proud Parent.

Before Harry could say something further, his eyes fell on Zayn's phone. He was sharing the picture.

"Who are you sharing this picture with?" Harry asked.

"No one. Just gonna upload them on Instagram."

"Ins- what gram?" Harry asked.

Zayn chuckled "Instagram, Harry. People world-wide can share their pictures and videos here for the world to see."

"But what's the point?" Harry asked.

"Just.. for fun?"

"But it's weird. People who don't know you will be seeing your pictures." Harry said.

"Harry, there's nothing wrong with it. Is it?" Zayn said and Harry even though he wasn't convinced just nodded softly.

He peeked in Zayn's phone to see how he uploads it.

And as soon as Zayn does, the quantity of hearts below the picture shoot up quickly.

"What is this heart thing?" Harry asked pointing at it.

"It shows how many people liked my post. This is how you like a post." Zayn double tapped on the screen to explain to Harry.

"So, 7 people already liked your picture?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep" Zayn replied.

"And what is this?" Harry asked pointing towards the comment symbol.

"Oh! Nothing just people's comments." Zayn said.

"Show me" Harry demanded.

And for him, Zayn did open the comment section under his post.

'Cute as a button'

'Incredibly beautiful'

'Who is the lucky camera-person?'

Harry read them all one-by-one. He could read, alright?

"Who are they? Your friends?" Harry asked with a face that was far from happy. However, Zayn couldn't really read his face.

Zayn shook his head, "They follow me. But I don't know them personally."

"What's the point of this?" Harry mumbled.

"Harry, it's just a human thing. You won't understand." Zayn joked.

"I'm serious, Zayn..."

Zayn clicked his tongue, "Stop asking me weird questions. I upload pictures because I like it, people comment because they want to. There's no answer to 'what's the point of this'" Zayn mimicked the last part in a deep voice.

Harry didn't bother Zayn after that. He kept quiet while Zayn replied to each comment, seemingly so unbothered by Harry's presence.

"Are you hungry?" Zayn asked tucking his phone inside his pocket.
"Cuz I'm." Zayn replied himself before Harry could even respond.

"I feel like having pizza. Let's go." Zayn said, standing up from the bench they were sitting on. Harry didn't say anything and followed Zayn behind. The restaurant was just a few steps away so they walked into the restaurant.

While they were waiting for the pizza, Harry suddenly spoke,
"Remove them."

"Huh?"

"I don't like it." Harry said.

"What are you even talking about?"

"The idea of... I don't know random strangers liking your pictures and commenting how good you look, I don't like it. It's just unnecessary." Harry said. That's when it hit Zayn. He wanted to roll his eyes.

"You want me to delete those pictures?" Zayn asked. Harry simply nodded.

Zayn sighed, "Harry, everyone uses Instagram. It's not strange getting likes from strangers." Zayn said glancing at Harry whose expressions had become hard now. Zayn could clearly see the frown he had.

"Who clicked those pictures?" Harry asked, at a tone that worried Zayn.

"You?"

"And who made you laugh in those pictures?"

"You"

"So, I have right over these pictures." Harry said.

"Woah! Don't you think you're overreacting?" Zayn wanted to laugh at his childish reasonings.

"I'm overreacting? I'm- Why are you so desperate to get those likes and comments? I am here to tell you how good your pictures are. Why do you need others to tell you that?" Harry's changed demeanor was scaring Zayn. He looked around at the people, who were looking at them. He turned back to Harry mouthing him a Calm down.

"Why are you so adamant about not deleting them?"

"I- Cuz you are no one to control my life." Zayn mustered up the courage to tell Harry.

"Those pictures were taken by me! , you had laughed because of me! So, I have the right to say no to you for uploading those pictures."

"Fine! I will delete them. But then, I will get newer pictures probably asking Louis or Liam to click for me and then, I'll upload them." Zayn spat back.

And that's when Harry couldn't give a reply back.

He just turned towards his face away, angrily, also causing the people looking at them suddenly turned their heads back.
Zayn just shook his head. What was suddenly wrong with this guy?

----

"Harry, come on." Zayn spoke for the third time still getting ignored by Harry who had stubbornly refused to eat.

"God! How stubborn are you?" Zayn asked while Harry was just sitting frowning. He nudged Harry who didn't budge, not even making an eye-contact, facing ahead stiffly.

Zayn just sighed, "Fine. Don't eat then."
He started eating alone, thinking Harry will get tempted a little later and would start eating himself. But to his dismay, he didn't. But anyway, thanks to Zayn's hunger and love for Italian food, he could finish both of their pizzas alone. He didn't care about Harry's childish attitude anymore. Hell, why should he anyway?