[ ' ' LOVE COULD BE THE TWIST. ' ' ]

As I watched Noah leave the cafeteria, I felt a little dread that I may have went to far..princes celestia wouldn't want to see me act like that. So, I left my tea on the glass table and left to go find Noah throughout rooms..I could only see: SMG4 and SMG3 hanging out, Minori and Kohane dancing together.. Meggy and tari practicing..Heather, Kitty and Emma investigating, pearl and Marina practice their singing with agent 8, Vertin and the apple talking..no sign of Noah..or Alejandro. Not good. At all. I scavenged each room, scanning from up to bottom until I heard a faint.. "get off me, eel!" Okay. That's Noah.

I raced over to the gym, the room him and whoever "Eel" was classified as....i forgot. I slowly opened the trophy room..then the gym, Revealing the two..holding hands? Huh. Alejandro held Noah's wrists..or hands..closely towards his chest as he whispered something in Noahs ear who was CLEARLY not fond of whatever Alejandro told him..but was blushing? Finally, Alejandro had noticed my standing at the entrance of the gym, turning his head to me as his frown beforehand turned into a jolly smile.

"Ah! Twilight, correct? Lovely seeing you here!" He happily said as he walked up to me. I adjusted my glass nervously after I saw Noah giving me a "told you so." Look. I awkwardly waved at Alejandro as he placed a hand on my shoulder and preceded to continue to act kind to me, listening to my mini rants even though I could tell he was confused..to telling me secrets about Noah, I didn't know Noah had false teeth!..but how would Alejandro know that. You know what! I can't be bothered to care. ^_^ I enjoyed the conversation!...but Noah didn't seem to enjoy it one bit.

As soon as Alejandro left, he ran up to me and pointed a finger at me. "WHAT WAS THAT." His monotone voice now raised just a bit. "Oh! Just bonding! Anyways, I came to say sorry for-" my apology got cut off. "Dude. Im not good with apologies. It's fine. I'll get over it. Now LEAVE the gym. Don't tell Alejandro to come here when I'm here..ever AGAIN." I nodded and when Noah checked if Alejandro was gone..he followed through. That was confusing.

Anyways, I walked back to the cafeteria to continue drinking my tea and to read. I did this for a couple of hours! Still thinking about Alejandro and Noah..what's up with them? Are they enemies?.welll they act like it? What about lovers???..they also act like that..frenemies..?? Eh, I'll figure out soon! As long as nobodies hurt or dead I'll be fine!

As the nighttime announcement played, I loved up at the screen to see the monotone dog..laughing while saying it was time to sleep. Wow. This already sucks! I miss pinkie pie....and everypony else! I really hope that they're alright though..I slowly walked over to what I think is the dorms..scanning the rooms and checking the one with my face on it..I looked over to Alejandro and Noah who were forced to be In a dorm together due to the lack of dorms..Alejandro seems pleased as ever, but Noah is BEGGING the dog to be with someone else..but it dosent work, the dogwalked away as Alejandro patted Noah's shoulder and told him to follow..Noah sighed and followed. Good luck for Noah! Well, I turned my head to my door and slowly opened it..it was a cute and small room that fit my likings and

What my hobby and ultimate were! That's so nice..in a place like this it's pretty rare.

I slowly walked over to the closet to see if there were any..sleepwear?? Is that what they call it..?..for me..and there was! This place was prepared..I guess? I slowly put them on and hopped into bed, since I wasn't really a pony anymore..I needed a new sleeping position..I tried multiple ones until I settled to a simple laying down! My hands sprawled everywhere but..that's okay! I put my glasses onto the side next to my bed and fell asleep..hopefully the next day will be..less confusing then this one.

Authors note! (Sooorrryy for not uploading much. School is verryry stressful. I literally finished rhis at 07:15 so 😢)