Lovey Dovey's pt.2

"Dovey? What are you doing here with lesso?" Agatha asked. "I'm here for my kids," Clarissa said sternly, like her, and lesso changed personalities. "What kids?" Agatha asked, confused what she meant. "My kids, Hester and hort." Clarissa confirmed. "You adopted them?" Agatha asked,  letting the fairy and the witch in. "Hort,Hester, let's go," lesso said. "No, I want to see sophie," hort said. Lesso sat down and rolled her eyes. She seemed upset. "Oh, you must aggies teacher from sfg," Agatha's mother, Callis, said. "I am," Clarissa answered. "I have a few questions for you," Callis asked.  "Ok." Clarissa replied.

The two of them went into a separate room.  "Soooo, lesso the secret?" Agatha asked. "What secret?" lesso questioned. "You know, the secret of how you love Dovey." Agatha answered. "Oh, that," lesso said rudely. "Oh come on, when are you going to ask her out?" Hort asked. "I don't think my personal life matters to you, Mr. Scourie." Lesso answered,  looking at the ground.
Agatha chuckled at hort's last name. "Dovey told us about the witch and the fairy, lesso," hort said. "So? It's just a story that happened a long,long time ago..." lesso said,holding back tears. "It's not a story, though. It's your and Dovey's love story." Hester replied. "It was a love story. Now there's nothing between us, "  lesso answered, letting one tear fall.  "You've been beside each others side for a very long time, that you know her favorite flowers, favorite chocolates, that she hates her imperfections, that she like to garden, and there's probably more that you know but you still say you're just friends?" Agatha said.  "She doesn't like witches... not after what happened... not after what I did.." lesso answered. "You did nothing though,  rafal did the bad thing." Hester said, confused. "I told rafal in was in love with an ever, he figured it out, then princ- Clarissa got hurt," lesso said. Lesso walked out of the house and sat on the cold, wet snow, outside a window.

With Clarissa and Callis...
"So what fid you want to talk about?" Clarissa asked. "Do you like that woman, with orange hair?" Callis asked. "No...no. she's-she's just a friend. " Clarissa said. "It looks like you two have been friends for a long time," callis said. "We have..." Clarissa told the woman. "You must know a lot about her," Callis said. "Yeah, she likes weapons, the smell of my perfume, she likes the cold, she doesn't like bright colors." Clarissa said, blushing slightly.  "Do you think you would ever love her?" Callis asked. "I did...i-i... maybe, " Clarissa responded.  "Do you think she loves you?" Callis questioned. "I know she does, because a few days ago I got a box of chocolate that said 'I miss your lips, princess' and no one other then lesso said that to me.." Clarissa answered. "So if she loves you, why don't you love her?" Callis asked. "I don't want it... to happen again, " Clarissa said.  "But it won't,  rafal is dead," callis said, remembering what Agatha told her.

"Ugh, what am i doing wrong?!" Lesso said, chucking some snowdrops she just grabbed and threw it away from herself.  Lesso sat there in silence until Clarissa walked out and sat down beside lesso. "Is this where the idiots sits?" Clarissa asked. "Hester, I told you to leave me alone," lesso said, looking over and regretting what she said. "Oh, Clarissa.." lesso said, looking back down at the wet snow.  "You know I figured out who's been sending me those flowers and chocolates," Clarissa said. "Oh yeah, who was it?" Lesso asked. "It was Manley. Who could have believed it? " Clarissa said. "Oh..." lesso said, her heart filling up with more grief. "I'm kidding, I know it was you, leo," Clarissa said.  "How did you figure it out?" Lesso questioned. "You put 'I miss your lips,princess' how was I not going to find out?" Clarissa said sarcastically. "Oh yeah, I wrote that while I was drunk," lesso said.

"Move over, hort!" Hester said, her ears up a glass and the glass against the window.  "Fuck off!" Hort said doing the same as Hester.

"What did you want to talk about,  Clarissa?" Lesso asked. "What do you mean?" Clarissa questioned. "You only say some memories when you're going to talk about something important, so what is it?" Lesso asked again. "Ok, I was wondering if we ever got back together. Do you think it would happen again?" Clarissa asked.  "I don't know, rissa." Lesso said,  grabbing some snowdrops. "Rissa, you haven't called me that in a long time, lesso." Clarissa said. "I know you don't like change.... so if you don't want us to umm change, we don't need to... I... I... um, " Clarissa said, her words Jumblin up into a ball, as she started to cry. Lesso opened her mouth and then closed it. Lesso held Clarissa's hand. "I want you, Clarissa," lesso said,  looking straight in her eyes. "Wh-what?" Clarissa asked,confused. "I love you, and I don't care if you're perfect. I want you for your silly,loving,caring, sometimes annoying, graceful fairy you are." Lesso said. "OMG, SHE SAID IT!!!" Hester yelled, crying.  "AHHHHHHH!!!!" hort yelled through the window.  "Do you...want to?" Clarissa asked. "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend," lesso said, linking her arm with Clarissa's. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Agatha yelled.  "Wtf, are you two doing here?" Sophie asked, going to knock on the door. "SOPHIE!" hort said, jumping through the door and into Sophie's arms.

AN: Aww, what a cute couple
Word count: 938